What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

https://pic.armedcats.net/c/cr/craigb/2010/05/12/Gillette-Fusion-Proglide-610x358.jpg

It's the new Gillette Proglide and technically I didn't buy it, but it came in the mail free of charge. I was pretty skeptical, though it works very well and just glides across my skin without irritating it like a normal razor does.

I got one of those in the mail too. I may have to try it out when the weather gets warmer, although I am not sure it will tackle the job as is. I may have to start with a weedwacker. :p

That sounds like something a superhero named Chipotle would say after his work was done.

CHIPOTLE, AWAAAAAY!!! *woooooosh*

That sounds like something a superhero named Chipotle would say after his work was done.

CHIPOTLE, AWAAAAAY!!! *woooooosh*

129182190190286745.jpg

:lol: You're like Ice's shadow, or a sort of nemesis!

Not anymore it doesn't. Kryptodeer got to it.

muahahaha :D

And just to stay on topic, i bought some garlic Bake Rolls...and ate the whole bag and now I don't feel so good :?

Bruschetti is better I must say.

An HTC desire. Very happy with it so far :)

That thing is the sex. I love my 3GS, but the Desire leaves me with a bad case of want.

Still have 10 months on my current contract though, maybe an updated Desire will be out by then...

Just a Costly latte for me today, an Americano for Grandad, and a chocolate babycino for my little'un. I was however sorely tempted by the Panasonic VT20 3D plasma TV I demo'd :cool: Soooooo much better than the Samsung LED LCD I tested last week :?