Sunglasses! Need some reviews here!

Well, got the Ray Ban now.....and am disappointed. The glass is tilted forward so much, the sun shines in from above and reflects on the inside of the glass, annoying the hell out of me :/
Back it goes, again, and the hunt for nice sunglasses enters round 3.

anyone else who does like me, and just goes to a shop and tries them all until he finds one that fits?

422530811a694.jpg

I've had these for years now, and they're still fucken fantastic. I actually fly with these as they're about a million times more comfortable than aviators.

422530811a694.jpg

I've had these for years now, and they're still fucken fantastic. I actually fly with these as they're about a million times more comfortable than aviators.

classy....NOT

EDIT:

mine:
polaroid-4831-metal-sunglasses.jpg

and i completely agree with hajj below :)

Last edited:
Only classy if you are 14 or doing some sort of outdoor sport, wearing them anywhere else makes you look like a tool.

Well, I don't wear them when I'm wearing a suit for example.

I now wear them when driving or doing some sort of sporting activity. I have other pairs to look cool in.

They're also a million times uglier than aviators. :tease:

I don't know, when I'm in the cockpit I'm more worried about comfort than what my glasses look like :tease:

Last edited:
I don't know, when I'm in the cockpit I'm more worried about comfort than what my glasses look like :tease:
We'll talk again after you've done a lengthy flight. Ears that thick with a headset that is placed firmly over your head is going to hurt like hell. :)

Nice.

Also, i hate sports glasses, most of the time they're a] for show and too light and b] make them look like they had more engineering put into them than the bike/car you're driving

I call BS on that. How could Icebone's non-existent humor be polarized? :D