The "New Toys" Thread

Bastards finally made it.

i2lr92.jpg

32GB iPod Touch and some Ultimate Ears Super5vi headphones w/mic so i can talk on my phone, and also listen to music on the iPod sans shit quality.

Since my VX Revolution is starting to go bad (failing buttons and stuff), I needed a new mouse for my work laptop.
logitech-m705-mouse-1.jpg

Logitech M705, supposed to go 3 yrs on a single AA cell, with unifying receiver.

Some new outdoor toys for the Winter months :

Marzocchi-44-TST2-Air-Forks-2011.jpg

2011 Marzocchi 44s TST2 (150mm Travel with full lock out) (White)

661-09-FLIGHT-II-LEGEND-WHITE-2T.jpg

661 Legend Evolution

V12-White.jpg

DMR V8s in white

20266.jpg

Azonic Lovehandles

661_401_gloves_10.JPG

661 401s

41M6DqfWcQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Oakley Proven MTX Carbon Fibre Goggles

Can't wait to get back in the saddle !

This is tech toys, put that in what have you recently bought or the biking thread. No biggie though.

:thumbsup: Corsair modular PSUs FTMFW!

I love them, only PSUs I'll use right now. The main system has one, just smaller and the the HTPC has one too. I absolutely love them. Now I just need to do the Murder Mod sleeving. I just hope I don't screw it up.

Since my VX Revolution is starting to go bad (failing buttons and stuff), I needed a new mouse for my work laptop.
logitech-m705-mouse-1.jpg

Logitech M705, supposed to go 3 yrs on a single AA cell, with unifying receiver.

What did you have to post that? Now I want one!!!!

Crucial_RealSSD-C300_SSD_Review_Splash.jpg

I got the 64GB version to just put Windows on it and most programs.
It gets 7.3 on the Windows Experience Index compared to the 4.9 my old HDD got.

^ Except if you want a big picture...

https://pic.armedcats.net/p/po/polly/2010/10/04/Foto-0009.jpg

Not quite sure if I'll keep those though.

What don't you like about them?

It's just been a bit of an expensive week and I still got the old Clip and some working old Sennheiser earplugs. But I haven't tried the new stuff yet, so it might still win me over. Fun!

edit: Yeah, they're both staying. :D

Last edited:
After my trusted Microsoft Razer Habu mouse died after 5 years with a broken cord - goodbye, my trusted friend - I needed a new mouse, asap, as I was on a LAN (ofc).

What I wanted:

- High sensitivity, I am one of these people who work and play with high sensitivity mice, I barely move it more than 3cm each direction when playing a shooter f.e.
- big mouse. I have long fingers and just hate it when your fingertips are not on the mouse when your hand is flat on it.
- at least two thumb buttons
- no completely stupid looks (Logitech, hello!).

I then bought this:

1_m.jpg

A Roccat Kone (the "old" one, not the [+]).

Built in Hamburg, this company Roccat is currently aiming directly at Razer and Logitech in the gaming mice area.

http://www.roccat.org/

I am really more than happy with that mouse, no regrets :). That tacky lighting can be switched off, right now I have it on, green in the front, blue in the back. Looks nice.....but I am a bit of a ricer regarding Hardware :D

Review:

http://gamingweapons.com/roccat-kone-review/