2010 Formula 1 Brazilian Grand Prix

HAhaahaha nice... always have to love unpredictable shit like Vettel's win in 2008 in the rain or this. Respect for Hulkenberg. Will it be enough to secure him a drive for next year though?

wtf Hulkenberg... wtf.

seriously, that was uber hax

how the hell did hulkenberg pull that off? a full second on vettel???

H?lkenberg! :shock2:

how the hell did hulkenberg pull that off? a full second on vettel???

Maybe he has a setup with more downforce which helps in damp conditions but would make him easy prey on the straits if it stays dry tomorrow.

Hulk, truly amazing! if he isn't in F1 next year they will be stupid.
They being Williams.

Last edited:
Amazing performance from the man with the devil on his helmet. That was incredible.

Williams are back, and i'm glad to see it.

I bet quite a few people have lost money on that pole result.
I just said that to my family; there is someone somewhere in the world holding a betting ticket with the name "H?lkenberg" on it. He probably just ordered a couple of Veyrons or something. :lol:

Last edited:
Maybe he has a setup with more downforce which helps in damp conditions but would make him easy prey on the straits if it stays dry tomorrow.

I thought of that as well but whether that would amount to a full second (or second and a half, which is realistically where Hulk should have been) I don't know.

Another thing worth noting, Hulk was one of the first drivers to take the slicks and unlike many of his competitors didn't spend much time off the line (or off the track). I would assume this helped him get more heat into those tires than others did. I recon Kubica could benefited from that same advantage if he hadn't had that off.

Regardless of details or strategy, Hulkenberg needed to drive the wheels off that car to demolish the rest of the field like this. A great demonstration of his talent, and I hope this helps him to get a ride for 2011.

brilliant qualification, just brilliant. Hulkenberg did an awesome job, looking forward to tomorrow :cool:

Niiiiiicoooooo Huuuuuulkenbeeeeeeeerg!!!!!!

For a moment at least, the Vettel/Webber rivalry in my household was lost as my sister and I high-fived each other watching Nico take a brilliant pole. Unexpected shit ftmfw.

One second. One second... It was like watching Ayrton v Prost at Monaco.

Another thing, what the fuck is going on at Force India? Last year they looked like a possible threat to the front runners, now it's descending into farce.