Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

Scott Walker Gives $81,500 Government Job To Top Donor?s 26-Year-Old College Dropout Son

Wait, people found out and are pissed, so you can't have the job.

Wisconsin. Gov. Scott Walker reverses appointment Dems called cronyism

How long until he can be recalled? I may move to Wisconsin just so I can sign the petition.

So he's not just an arse, he's corrupt as well. Only thing missing is that he's caught drinking and fucking a 16 year old mexican prostitute.

(Cupcake to those who get the reference.)

So he's not just an arse, he's corrupt as well. Only thing missing is that he's caught drinking and fucking a 16 year old mexican prostitute.

(Cupcake to those who get the reference.)

Reference to a certain S. Berlusconi of Italy, only with the Mexican replaced by a... person of another nationality?

Yeah. Can't remember from what nation Berlusconis.. girlfriend came from.

"Ruby"?
He thought she was Pres. Mubarak's niece, which is why "he helped her get released from the police". One country's leader helping another, etc. :rolleyes:

Yeah. Can't remember from what nation Berlusconis.. girlfriend came from.
Morocco, IIRC

It's amazing what sort of thing that creepy old fleabag can survive, politically speaking.

"Ruby"?
He thought she was Pres. Mubarak's niece, which is why "he helped her get released from the police". One country's leader helping another, etc. :rolleyes:
IMHO, it sounded more like he was getting his booty call out of trouble by declaring her that.

Last edited:
.. and the bulshit he comes out with, he didn't even get the country correct. :lol:

Morocco, IIRC

It's amazing what sort of thing that creepy old fleabag can survive, politically speaking.

IMHO, it sounded more like he was getting his booty call out of trouble by declaring her that.

:richard: "He's Italian, isn't he? He'll just lie!" (15x03, news on the Aston Martin Cygnet)

However bad Silvio is, he's no match for Guilio Andreotti. That guy made Berlusconi look like the most responsible man in the world..

:)

.. and in other Euroland news:
BBC News - European Central Bank 'encouraged' Portugal to seek aid

After Greece, then Ireland it seems that Portugal are the latest eurozone country to need a bailout.

For the last year or so, the bond markets have seen Portugal, Ireland, Greece and Spain, as the main "at risk" countries. Being lovers of acronyms, they have dubbed these countries as "the PIGS group". :rolleyes:

(Note: For emerging countries, with high growth, who are likely to join the G8 club soon, the acronym used is BrIC - Brasil, India and China. Don't you just love those City Boys and their wacky names. :lol:)

"Ruby"?

Ruby is actually Moroccan, Berlusconi lied and told he thought she was Mubarack's niece, to get her released from arrest (a case of theft, apparently). Funnily enough, as we all know that's a plain lie, the lower chamber of Parliament voted to try getting the court case out of Milan and into minister's tribunal (a political apparatus charged of judging politicians if they are accused for something they have done while in their institutional role). The majority of them (316) voted yes, so they stated publicly that they believe Mr. Berlusconi was really thinking that was Mubarack's niece. The implications of this is that the majority of that chamber do believe that Mr. Berlusconi is a crazy 75 years-old man who sincerely believed to a clear lie told him by a 17 yo prostitute he hadn't seen before.

Therefore, by official political decision, Italy's PM is an old fool and the majority of Parliament is happy with having him as PM.

Last edited:
I am becoming so aggravated with the supposed "conservative" field in this upcoming election...
There's not a one of them that doesn't come off as a scumbag. Well maybe Pawlenty, but he just doesn't come off as ... anything. But I expected Huckabee to have at least a shred of integrity. Guess I was wrong.

Looks like Glenn Beck finally became too radical and moronic even for Fox News ...
And O'Reilly must be happy to be the center of attention again.

Update on the News Corp. "phone hacking" story:
BBC News - News of the World apologises for phone hacking scandal
BBC News said:
The News of the World's owner has said sorry over the phone hacking scandal and is to set up a compensation fund.

News International says, in some cases, it will apologise and admit liability. The BBC understands it hopes to pay out less than ?20m in total to victims including actress Sienna Miller.

It is understood that there are up to 200 people who may have a civil court claim against News Corp's NotW newspaper.

In addition, a second criminal inverstigation has started by the police, last time two people got jail sentences.

The BBC is quoted as saying that Rupert Murdoch, the sleazy, megalomanic owner of Fox News, Sky TV and many newspaper titles worlwide,* is said to be "furious" about the cockup.

I could not be more pleased. :lol:

EDIT:
* my description, not the BBC (Ed.) :angel:

Last edited:
Last time the Met Police f****d up big time actually. Forgot that the law applied to the most powerful media company in the country too. They (News International) f****d up by picking people, some of whom were actually very, very, powerful and were seriously pissed off and could force the Met to action.

Last time the Met Police f****d up big time actually. Forgot that the law applied to the most powerful media company in the country too. They (News International) f****d up by picking people, some of whom were actually very, very, powerful and were seriously pissed off and could force the Met to action.

Yes, I have to admit that the last investigation by my lot, the Met Police in London, was well half-arsed.

Some of the politicians are calling for a Judical review of the last investigation. I am all for that as well, so long as Murdoch gets even more upset.

Last edited:
Rupert Murdoch is one of the few persons, who I wish to fall into a persistent vegetative state, while his company goes to the dogs.

A dream that I have...

Rupert Murdoch is one of the few persons, who I wish to fall into a persistent vegetative state, while his company goes to the dogs.

A dream that I have...
But not so vegetative that he can't comprehend what's happening to his media empire; just enough that he can't do anything about it. Such yellow journalism should have no place in the 21st century, but thanks to pricks like Murdoch, it flourishes.