Random Thoughts....

We had one of those query's aswell a few years back ( paper version you needed to fill out and send back).....now there are 54 people in my household, who own 113 bikes and 1 boat but no car, are all unemployed exept for one who works as a male prostitute and another who paints those little letters on cokecans and none of them speak dutch.....I wonder who filled in the form? :think:
:lmao: I've never had to fill out a census thingy, so I don't know what I'd write on it. What I did do however is get a "dumb" national ID card on the last day before they were phased out in favour of electronic "smart" ones; I hope the stupid things no longer pose safety problems once my current ID expires in 2020.

I can not tell you how it offends Ukanians to carry these things - there would have been hell to pay had the introduced them - Bolshie - you aint seen anything.

The Police would have hated it - the only people who would have carried 'non forged' ones would have been the law abiding. I would have made a point of making officialdom have a living nightmare when dealing with me. It was NOT going to be mandatory to carry them - so what was the point?

Last edited:
AiR, there are Germans here. Don't give them ideas! You know how they like to be efficient!
Erm... the German government is about to take a census the same way... questionnaires and people coming to the doors. To a more or less randomly chosen part of the population, including every house or flat owner. If you are hit with that, it's mandatory to fill it out...

Germans will enjoy that - they love red tape. Italians lie. Spanish and Greek people are so disorganised that it would never actually carry it out.

Erm... the German government is about to take a census the same way... questionnaires and people coming to the doors. To a more or less randomly chosen part of the population, including every house or flat owner. If you are hit with that, it's mandatory to fill it out...

It's compulsory here. I might actually get around to doing it soon. It's only a week late so far.

For FSM's sake it's like being back at Uni......

My arms/shoulders are burning from today's free weights session. And I'm sitting here with a lovely cup of tea.

It's the little things. :)

I can not tell you how it offends Ukanians to carry thes things - there would have been hell to pay had the introduced them - Bolshie - you aint seen anything.

The Police would have hated it - the only people who would have carried 'non forged' ones would have been the law abiding. I would have made a point of making officialdom have a living nightmare when dealing with me. It was NOT going to be mandatory to carry them - so what was the point?

At one point they were going to make us pay for them as well. Fine if they wanted me to have one. but i ain't paying for the bloody thing. Really was one of the more stupid and retarded ideas to come out of Labours time in power.

My arms/shoulders are burning from today's free weights session. And I'm sitting here with a lovely cup of tea.

It's the little things. :)

What kind of routine are you pumping out?

We need a new one every 5 years, and we get to pay for it every time.....

Last time it went like this :
-Went to town hall
-Waited for 2 hours
-Got told by the lady that the picture I brought wasen't 'clear' enough
-went to the photographers to get picture taken
-gave money to photographer after him taking my picture (he should be paying me!)
-went back to town hall
-waited for another hour
-got asked by the same lady if this new picture was recent....while I was still wearing the same damn shirt as in the picture.
-contemplaited murdering her.
-realised I would be doing her a favor.
-gave her more money, got passport..........3 weeks later.

Last edited:
It's going to be a wild weather night....I can smell it. Storm chaser friend says:

The latest data indicates a significant severe weather outbreak is only hours away for eastern KS/OK and northeast TX. We are looking at the area south of Tulsa as being the most favorable for significant tornadoes.

And we have sirens! It's such an exciting time of year.

Sample of what they sound like...