The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

af866a1d-ca1b-4c37-b915-94ada51f8bbc.jpg

tumblr_lmzp5ppPmy1qcxcjfo1_500.png

There is too much truth in this.

Meme thread is that way ->

<- Or maybe that way.

We actually played nuclear chess in school when we had time to kill. After the board is set, some one that isn't playing marks the underside of a random pawn with an N and if that pawn gets taken out it also takes out any pieces on the adjacent tiles including the one that took it out.

We actually played nuclear chess in school when we had time to kill. After the board is set, some one that isn't playing marks the underside of a random pawn with an N and if that pawn gets taken out it also takes out any pieces on the adjacent tiles including the one that took it out.

Another way of nuclear chess is to have a 3x3 explosion every time a piece gets taken out. That massively increases white's first-move advantage though.

I'm waiting to see a 'shop of that swan staring down a column of tanks in Tiananmen Square.

Actually only recently learned the meaning behind said picture.

"Come at me bro" would seriously dislodge the historical and political dignity of it. Do it nao. :lol:

I am afraid I can't vouch for the quality of the translation.

Google Translate assured me that was "Come at me bro" but for all I know it could say "Sweet and Sour Swan".

I would help you right now, but my knowledge of my mother tongue is extremely poor and to me it reads "here me light people something something".