Random Thoughts (Political Edition)

^ Crazy dangerous to touch that

Couple of people in France got their eyes or hands blown up by police flash-ball grenades during Gilet Jaune protests

Mad Maga Giuliani turns on Piers ?

How is that a surrogate for the President which projects the value and interest of Americans and America around the globe?

B09F44CB-B1A9-4FC9-B621-C11B3A412EFF.jpeg

The demonstrating around police brutality illuminates the divisions of extremism.

While the FBI couldn't find antifa connections to violence

There is an entire movement that advocates for violence and a civil war.

tried to encourage violence by "telling protesters that peaceful protests don't accomplish anything," the complaint states. The three men were arrested on their way to a second Floyd-related demonstration the following day, allegedly armed with a Molotov cocktail, according to the records.

Here Ryan gets a Subway sandwich
200602135227-raleigh-protesters-0509-medium-plus-169.jpg

Here Ryan and his "armed crew" advocate for violence
EXJU_yDXQAMbwfc.jpg

Here is Ryan's headshot to run for the libertarian party
images

Make no mistake these are dangerous idiots pushing violence and there is no call for them to be investigated... probably because

GC6VJTOPCRGN3HKXWZKZ3PLLIY.jpg

This thread highlights the problem -

Hey @LeVeL , do you still feel the same way?

I'm not going to link to a single news story because it's numerous... Anti-fascist by the bus load are coming to your podunk tiny town that isnt on a map to do unspeakable rioting on your wives and make your businesses sell healing crystals and restaurants make salads.

I mean I guess I need to reduce my expectation of American intelligence even lower

Happened here. Last Friday a fascist local, but large, company (gave huge monies to Scott Walker's reelection campaign) got wind of such a rumour and boarded up their headquarters. Prompting other downtown businesses to board up, close early, etc.

Guess what happened?

Oh, nevermind, you already knew.

Right, nothing happened.

Meanwhile this prompted all sorts of idiots locally to get on social media and use all the tired party lines. Because they are, well I've already said it, idiots...

What's truly funny is the follow up after no busses arrived "WE WON woooo! We turned back the busses. I saw it with my dumbass, shit fur brains, refusing to accept reality lovin, own eyes."

I'm still waiting for the caravans of illegals...

Try near the border, those are very much real. I should know, I am literally within driving distance from their starting point

The wall stopped them!!!

Never mind the wall doesn't stop a kid climbing over it...

Happened here. Last Friday a fascist local, but large, company (gave huge monies to Scott Walker's reelection campaign) got wind of such a rumour and boarded up their headquarters. Prompting other downtown businesses to board up, close early, etc.

Guess what happened?

Oh, nevermind, you already knew.

Right, nothing happened.

Meanwhile this prompted all sorts of idiots locally to get on social media and use all the tired party lines. Because they are, well I've already said it, idiots...

There were rumors here that them radical commies and so and so peoples were coming to cause chaos in some small towns not far from here too. My sister even called to try and convince me to force my mom drive an extra 30 miles when she went up north this weekend.

My mom reported back that there were protesters out there, but there wasn't any rioting. Hell, hardly even any harsh language.

You know I was talking to our rent boi, on loan from the 'gay agenda' inc., on our way to the moon base in the alien UFO. We caught a ride with greys who were picking up some freemasons, for the Illuminati meeting, that George Soros hadn't unleashed the armies of brownness...

I had no idea people with barely a brain cell between them had so much imagination. It's that the claims could be quickly debunked with just a moment of thought. Small town America thinks so much of itself that big city people are going to communist on the faces in their imagination. Meanwhile big city Americans just found out small towns still exists.

Since those folks are anti antifa, does that make them pro fascism?

Not necessarily, they may still be against fascism but also against the fringe elements of antifa who bludgeon people with bike locks or are generally violent. Nancy Pelosi is on this camp. Or people who are against fascism but are also not anti-capitalists or anarchists (definition of your choice here). Or people who believe they take media attention from other organizations protesting peacefully with their much more aggressive rhetoric.

The world would be a lot simpler if it was just us vs. them. It isn't.