Mar-04 - FB Club R FWD GTRs [SR:10][FR:85laps]

^ Yep, that's exactly the point of the reverse finishing order. To have some traffic before the faster people, and to make the overall race harder, and perhaps more interesting. Although, I can see the point of what GraemeH says.

Maybe, we can introduce a little sub-rule, if you wish. Meaning, that you only start in front @ the Feature race, if your time is maximum X % slower than that of the fastest person in the Sprint. That way, people that are say, 5-10seconds slower, and are sort of a "danger", can start at the back, to make the start of the race safer. We can offer also the same, to people that have for example some technical problems, be it graphics, bad lag, or controller etc, meaning that if racer Y says, guys, I wanna start at the back, because my graphics is lagging and I can't see you, then he/she, can start at the back if he/she wishes to do so.

I'm not really sure about this, I think the system works more or less fine the way it is. But it's fine with me if most people here prefer a change, or if we keep it the way it is. Either way is ok imo.

why not we make this system... the last 1/2 of the grid can choose weather or not they want to start at the front... but that would pose as a problem as well as I remember once, everyone wanted to start behind (can't remember which combi)

^ Nooo, that's too much. If we implement this, I think it should apply only to people that are much much much slower, either because they are new to LFS, or because they have some technical issues.

MXM said:
Seriously, why do you people get frustrated over small things?

That's not what frustrated me, that's what meant i wouldn't have much fun, because i'd be pushing from then on almost purely against a clock, which would ruin the race through the tyres and so on.

What frustrated me was the ways i was hit, because i doubt the person that hit me would have made the corner. Like i said though no hard feelings if he had a problem, i wasn't quitting in a huff or anything :) It's just demotivating.

As for the reverse finishing order, my point is just that if the slower people are going to be overtaken within a few laps anyways, why not cut out the risk of collisions? I don't enjoy being in front of people faster than me, so i'm happy to get out of the way when they get close since in an endurance it's inevitable they'll pass anyways. Perhaps it was just a bad track for it, because you have to take a risk any time you want to go 2 across.

Hehe, why don't we give ESPNSTI first place already and not let him to our remaining races? You know, to decrease traffic :) I know, I'm exaggerating, but the more action the better imho.

Nono...let's add one co-driver in overal leader and to last race winner... :unsure:

So in next race Espnsti will have one passenger and Firefox also will have one passenger.

You guys are now scaring me....

Back on the topic of the reverse starting order thingy :)
It doesn't matter to me if I'm first or last in the grid, if I'm first I just let everybody pass me, but it would be easier to just put me in the back.

I like the reverse starting order.
By the time I got around people (lap 5 or so) for example, I was 15 seconds or so behind FireFox, so it does work.
Some of the people at the back can choose to take more risks or are better than others at passing on the first few laps.
I tend to be relatively cautious (at least I try to be), while pdanev seems to have a nack of getting around people very quickly and safely (usually).
I think it makes it more interesting, and if the faster people happen to get in a bit of a tangle passing someone, it gives the slower people a chance.

Since im one the slow people, I myself like to start in the back, and let others sort out the first corner. :lol:

FireFox said:
^ I think this is an good idea :) What if ESPN won the last race. Does he add 2 passengers? :lol:

we can't really do that for all races, what about F1's and 2 seater cars?