14.Damon Albarn
15.Liam Gallagher
16.David Beckham
17.Robbie Williams
18.Noel Edmonds
19.Sir Alex Ferguson
20.Peter Andre

I quite like James' stripey jumpers.

James raally is that bad, but Clarkson is alright in my book. He does stupid things from time to time, but it's not easy to dress smart when you are that big. Also he's doing a lot better than in the early 90's.

People will just vote whoever they don't like, regardless of how they dress. I can think of quite a few people that deserve to be on that list more than those already are.

I'm pretty sure he was at the top of one of these survays before, so hey, it's a sixfold improvement.

As he said when the "What not to wear" girls were on the show, he was 2nd on a list like that before...
I don't think, James has such a bad style, though...

As an American, I'd imagine David Beckham, Robbie Williams, and Jude Law wouldn't be on that list. Over here celebrities on that level are usually the ones setting the example of what to wear. (I don't personally follow everything celebs do, I'm just sayin.)

James isn't that bad, he just has "Dad" style. As does Jeremy.

I like James' style... that striped sweater is rockin :)

10 bucks on Jeremy making fun of that :lol:

James isnt that bad with the cloathes he's hot. His coolness superceeds fashion. He'e the type to think it's a huge waste of money and would rather buy a motorbike.

Danny Tran said:
James isnt that bad with the cloathes he's hot. His coolness superceeds fashion. He'e the type to think it's a huge waste of money and would rather buy a motorbike.

He'd rather buy a motorbike than new carpet for his stairs! :D

No Boss said:
As an American, I'd imagine David Beckham, Robbie Williams, and Jude Law wouldn't be on that list.

I would take these GQ lists with a pinch of salt, because as we can see, David Beckham is the 16th worst dressed man in the UK, but in the same issue (latest) GQ also have a list over the best dressed men in the UK and there Beckham is number six...

So he is the 16th worst dressed and the 6th best dressed man in the UK at the same time... :?

And they will tell him, that he isn't on any list, even though he is the prime car park opener in the whole country!

I quite understand when James is in it. But, Jeremy? I don't think so. If I remember correctly, he even talked about Gieves & Hawkes in one of his columns some time ago.

recently the ediot of GQ said in the mail on sunday supplement that jeremy was not the worst dressed man he knew.

Although james will get shit for being worse than jonathan ross.

I just can't believe peter andre is 20th

I can't believe Peter Andre is 20th either, because he bleedin' well should be at the top of the list!

What GQ obviously doesn't appreciate is that the mere thought of James dressed in head to toe Armani is just .... wrong.