A Video I made using Top Gear's film

Wow man...very nicely done!!! 2 thumbs up!!!

can I link it on a few sites?

No Boss said:
You posted an incorrect link, goes no where on Gootube.

/spammer?

works fine for me...starts with a Lambo...ends with a SLR

Nice vid, but I suspect that the aspect ratio is not right, everything looks "squished" horizontally.

Nicely done. Music fits very nicely with the video.

Very nicely put together and the music is great. :thumbsup:

The aspect ratio is a little off and it ends a little too abruptly but all in all I like it. ;)

Nice work!!!

Original unlike half of the other topgear Videos

Keep it up...

can you do one with the music that was being played in the background with the RX-8 and the TT? I LOVE THAT SOUNDTRACK!!!! Don't know who it is tho

Was alright, some parts stuck out like a saw thumb. Music was good, but something that was slow to begin with and really got into it would have been better.

i like. the music was great, sounded like something you would hear on the show. great choice of cars too, i actually don't remember some of those bits. editing could have done with a bit more time cutting the clips, but it seriously ain't bad for windows MM. try something like pinnacle studio for better editing and 16:9 support
logo.png
:thumbsup:

matt2000 said:
i like. the music was great, sounded like something you would hear on the show. great choice of cars too, i actually don't remember some of those bits. editing could have done with a bit more time cutting the clips, but it seriously ain't bad for windows MM. try something like pinnacle studio for better editing and 16:9 support
logo.png
:thumbsup:
you would hear it on the show. It's been played 2 times as far as I know. Most recently in the V8 Vantage vs. M6 vs. Cayman S segment :)