F---in' with telemarketers

hahaha, I hate telemarketers with a passion (except my girlfriend!), I just hang up but sometimes I go off at them and abuse them. They're not allowed to hang up so they have to listen. :lol:

If you have a three year old child or something, give them the phone. Telemarketers love talking to toddlers.

You are so brilliantly evil.
Fixed it for you :D

If you have a three year old child or something, give them the phone. Telemarketers love talking to toddlers.
My mom works as a care taker for mentally handicapped adults, some of which aren't able to form words while they speak. They love talking to telemarketers! :lol:

My mom works as a care taker for mentally handicapped adults, some of which aren't able to form words while they speak. They love talking to telemarketers! :lol:

:lol:

:lol: This is funny

Luckily I practically never get calls from telemarketers and if I do it's only because I have at some time accuired about some information or had an subscription and they call to try to sell me that thing (again).

:lmao: You are so evil.:evil:
You should get a title like "Evil Genius" or "Soon-to-be-Dr. Evil" and when you get your doctorate we change it to "Dr. Evil"

prod_150_beer_brown.jpg

gave me so many good ideas.

You live in a weird country where machines call your house 2-3 times a day to sell stuff.. Only thing like that here are Gallup but they send chocolate if you participate..

Here it is forbidden for companied to have a machine call you for telemarketing stuff unless you have consented to that before...

I do get about 3-4 calls from human telemarketers a day. Mostly companied trying to sell pensions, internet or telephony... I have caller id and an answering machine, i don't bother picking up the phone if there's no caller id and if they don't leave a message it wasn't important afterall...

And great stuff IO :)

You live in a weird country where machines call your house 2-3 times a day to sell stuff.. Only thing like that here are Gallup but they send chocolate if you participate..

Yeah, hearing all of this makes me kind of sad that it is that way here in Denmark.. I want to abuse telemarketers too.. :p

And i've never been sent chokolate when i answers Gallups questions.. :/

And i've never been sent chokolate when i answers Gallups questions.. :/

Neither have I, maybe we are not important enough :(