Nov 25 - AS Club XRT/RB4/FXO [7:50]

I placed third in Tuesday's race. We are using the FXR so it is quite fun. But roadcars need a delicacy to run.

I will most likely be there, but there is a small chance that I won't or that I'll have to leave early.

not sure if i'll be able to race tomorrow guys, kinda busy, might be there if i have time. haven't been able to practice this week so i'd be crap anyways

I wanna race tomorrow for sure!
I just don't know if I can adapt to my new DFP that I got today.
Until now, I'm much slower than with my gamepad :(

Well, we'll see 2morrow...

Last edited:
burnsy.... you posted sprint twice, but where is the detail for everything?

sorry, got carried away with copy/paste.
that's why it's still a beta. it's good for quick results that look nice, but not much detail, i know. i'm sure espn will be making the normal stats. if not, i'll go ahead and do it.

What are those speeds under the End Time? Anyway they seem to be incorrect.

new standings

Overallstandings.jpg

Looks like ESPN has to take a passenger yet again in South City R, MXM has slipped into 2nd place and Firefox will be in a battle with Geeman for 3rd with only 1 point seperating them, Mischief has a chance for 3rd but is safely in 4th.

Looking at stats... I have never ever seen my Laptime stability chart with so many Green bars, its usually full of red ones :lol:
But even though the last 30laps of the feature race was pretty boring, I was just watching the split times waiting for ESPN to pit first so I don't have to go through the trouble for overtaking him (Not easy on this track), then I started to get closer to chickeneater and I just pitted to save the trouble of the Blue Flag :lol:
But the sprint and beginning of the feature race was fun, actually kept up with the pac even though I couldn't get past them

EDIT:

Here it is
detailstats.jpg

Last edited:
I was looking at the sprint replay and it looked like after ESPN overtook me at the back straight, I thought I had plenty of room between me and Burnsy, it actually was more like a meter :lol:... that was pretty risky, didn't realize it when I was looking at my mirror... lol

i completely missed the race because my PC was down... still is. i'll have to download the replay to watch when it's going again (and before someone tries to be clever and ask how i'm posting i'm using a school computer:p)