Hamster's Helmet - the next steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think I can help please let me know, I live fairly close to dunsfold so might be able to drop it off there. Maybe someone in London could drop it into BBC television centre.

who would we send tho, it would be hard to decide, and we couldn't just send Viper, cos he's too busy with WoW :lol: i don't really like the idea of making this into an attention grabbing stunt to get on TV, but maybe presenting it would be nice. whole of he world gets to see it then :thumbsup:

I don't know, it be funny to see Jeremy making fun of Viper because he is american. :tease:

Maybe we could send Viper in dressed as Jesus wearing a Vauxhall t-shirt and presenting Hammond with the helmet in his American accent. Oh and maybe we could get his teeth whitened too. :D

its awesome to see all this come to fruition, when we first started talking about it i didnt even think we'd get a donation account open and NOW look. i think we all deserve a virtual pizza party!

Even for the members that couldn't donate? ;)

LOL LETS GO INTO HABBO!! WE CAN DANCE!

Still, if the helmet got some airtime, that would really bring a smile to my face :)

If they showed the dogoggles then they will definatly show the helmet.

Where abouts do you live by the way? My dad lives at Shalford if thats anywhere near you?

I'm over in a shithole town called horley, if you mean salfords thats the next town over.

Wasn't someone going to photograph the helmet before Hammond receives it?

I'll be asking the painter for photographs, but yes, if we manage to have a FG'er lay their hands on it at some point photos will be a must.

My sister seems to not be interested in doing some final updates whatsoever to the design, probably due to WoW (she went like "why can't someone else do it?"), what we had is what we're gonna use I guess.

Someone should create a virus to destroy the WoW servers. :p

YES!!

Send The Stig out to "DESTROY WARCRAP!!", after all they can always get another one!! :lol:

Someone should create a virus to destroy the WoW servers. :p

They have created such a virus. They're called girlfriends and pubs :p.

Nothing much to report really - painter has the helmet, painting to commence at the end of Jan.

My sister seems to not be interested in doing some final updates whatsoever to the design, probably due to WoW (she went like "why can't someone else do it?"), what we had is what we're gonna use I guess.

That's fine - what we have is still pretty darn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.