The Aston Martin vs. The Rest of the World

The Aston Martin vs. The Rest of the World

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Dog

I have been looking on a lot of websites, forums and threads in here and the Aston Martin has built a big reputation, bigger than what I expected. Check this out for your self. So out of curiosity I am opening this big vote and I think the Aston Martin may loose.

The main Aston Martin in mined is the DB9 but the vote is with Aston Martins in general.

The Aston Martin vs. The rest of the World
What is better preferred? Is it the Aston Martin or anything?

I think The Aston Martin is unbeatable.

Have fun and think hard.

aston-martin-db9-f.jpg

Last edited:
The rest of the world (aka Koenigsegg + Jaguar + Bentley + Chevrolet + Honda + Ferrari + Pagani + Ariel + Saleen + Subaru + Holden + Ford + Renault + Porsche + Toyota etc. etc. etc.) > Aston Martin

In some areas, Aston Martin couldn't hold a candle to other car makers. In others, it is simply superb. No one can take on the rest of the world. Period.

Why hold the Aston polls?

Because I must know what beats Aston Martin. Is Aston Martin the winner and possibly the greatest car producers?

Some of its cars are at the top. But you can't really say that it beats everything. :?

Ferrari has a hyper car, Porsche has one... McLaren... and many other. So when it comes to performance it looses. Also an Evo, or a Impreza might for example be more practical... blaa blaa.
Stupid poll. I voted "The rest of the world".

This poll is useless without context! What are we supposed to base our vote on? Speed? Handling? Looks? Practicality? :?

Who voted aston and how can you say that its greater than the rest of the world? I agree with teletubby warrior you shouldn't be allowed to make polls. Does anyone else feel a rush of new guys have created a lot of stupid polls lately?

ASTON MARTIN > WORLD!!!111!one!eleven

Aston>George Bush
Aston>Aston-1
Aston=Aston
Aston<2*Aston
Aston>Aston/pi

...and possibly the greatest car producers?

No car from the British Isles can and will ever be "The Greatest." :p

Especially a car that can't do a simple donut without throwing a power steering belt (see 5th gear for details).

Though it could take top honors in most beautiful current production car. But aren't Aston's actually styled by Zagato of Italy?

Last edited:
I go for Ferrari over Aston

The Aston I'm waiting most of all to see it's potential is the new Rapide. I reckon its gonna be pretty nice.

Remind me again as I think I've missed it - wtf is the point of this poll?

Aston Martin vs the rest of the world? Does that include Aston Martin vs. the theory of relativity, G?tterd?mmerung, Beluga caviar, Raphael's La Fornarina, Martin Luther's 95 Theses, the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest, Esperanto, The Color Purple, the library of Alexandria, Euler's conjecture, reincarnation, and the space shuttle Atlantis?

Yeah, I'm being silly. That's why I voted for Aston Martin. :tease:

Status
Not open for further replies.