Lens Flair

LOL, Studio may have been the wrong word, 'studio like'!

P.S. Great shots Andrew and rootrider!!!

P.S. Great shots Andrew and rootrider!!!

Ditto- both are really nice. Like the panning at 1/160th. Turned out quite nice.

'nother photo from the hike. I thought it turned out quite well- especially considering the iso was at 3200:blink: Gotta love the 5d + an IS lens. Also liked the way the photos were more abstract than I normally do.

127526090-L.jpg

was pretty cold though- like -12 celcius

I'm evil, I'm double posting.

We had a little photoshoot with my friends band on sunday, this is one of the few that I liked (it was a bit experimental, since I haven't really done any photoshoots before).

full

Dan,

Oooh I hate needles, great pic tho'. That's not real blood is it? If it's yours I think that you may be taking this far too seriously.

Dan,

Oooh I hate needles, great pic tho'. That's not real blood is it? If it's yours I think that you may be taking this far too seriously.

Of course it is, gives the right effect, but you do feel a bit dizzy after a while :D

(j/k!!! Its just red food dye :lol: )

Great shot, but i prefer suzi9mm's. ;)

Yeah that's a wicked shot, seen it on DeviantArt. Unfortunately i dont have a peircing (sp - cant be assed!), and am not going to jab a needle through my tongue lol!

IceBone Yew, a warning for those of an anti needle disposition would have been appreciated. ... Nice pic tho', really strong image and good for getting a reaction IMHO.

indeed.. a warning might have been in order. That's a graphic image...

Here's another from my trip to Portland.. eating at a pizza place in downtown. The lighting was very yellow/orange'ish. Both my D70 and her D200 refused to accept any color as being white. I adjusted this a bit in raw to bring a bit more color out but there wasn't much that could be done. That all said, I actually like the yellow'ness to the photo... I think it adds to the whole thing.

DSC_5578.jpg

taken with the 18-50

yes, poor, when a 300mm f2.8 is worth a 1d mk2 body, and the 400mm f2.8 is more than the body, those lenses and converters, i cant afford it, thus im poor.

most of the top end pro guys work for agencies, newspapers, and the stuff is owned by who they work for, my stuff is my own.