Star in a Car, yea or nay?

Star in a Car, yea or nay?

• Total voters
cant stand the segment, another one like the bore-fest that was 20miutes with hugh grant would be enough to make me change channel.

I doubt anyone would care if Jezza plugs Hot Fuzz! Then again, Hot Fuzz is set to be brilliant while Hugh's was just yet another Hugh Grant movie.

It really depends on if Jezza and the star get on. For instance, I didn't think Jamie Oliver would be good, but he's very funny.

It's the same with all interviews.

Sometimes I skip them but mostly I'll end up watching It.

I really like them, especially when it's not a TV/Film celebrity because their just going through the motions. When you get a real person like Sir Ralph Fiennes they can be brilliant.

The fact their there to do a quick lap just makes it more entertaining and you can see how competitive some people really are.

I do watch them,i really like some of them , especially de F1 drivers. O'Sullivan, Gambon, Carr and comedians get my vote. Liked Grant:), the Golf Ball bit made me laugh my head of:lol:

I watch em all the time. It's not like other guest shows out there, JC tends to bring a bit of a car flavour to it and it's usually rather funny, some are VERY boring though, especially if you don't have any idea who the guy in the chair is.
Gambon was a surprise to me though, that guy is really very old and he floored me both times he was on the show (the faking a heart attack while flying story really made me ROFLMAO).

I've always liked the segment. Funny to see them bouncing around. I do miss the Suzuki though....

I watch them sometimes. They're all fery funny and Geri Halliwell has a witches laugh... :lol:
When I don't watch them completely I atleast watch their lap. :) So my vote, "Yea".

I rarely every know the person who is doing the lap. But what I do know is that it's usually very funny. I don't understand why you would skip them. Just watch it and you'll like it.

A lot of the time I find it the most boring part of the program, but it still can be fuuny at times.

when i watch the ep for the first time i usually sit through it...when i watch it again i skip it

Depends very much who is on for me. Mind you, Michael Gambon was a hoot and I thought he would be just another luvviedarling actor. Hugh Grant was a lot funnier than I thought he'd be too. I thought Clarkson was going to widdle himself when Roger Daltrey was on as methinks he is a big fan of the Who.