Flame the Yanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
See signature
Ok, so it's our turn to get flamed. We gave it to the Redcoats earlier, so turnabout is fair play.

So here it is everyone, Flame away!

American cheese doesn't taste very good.

leafsprings

live rear axel

they were bound to come up soon D:

To Britons: sorry we stole your national anthem and turned it into one of our main patriotic songs.

To Germans: sorry we ruined the image of probably your best fighter pilot ever by putting his name on frozen pizzas.
http://img165.imageshack.**/img165/8250/pizzath5.jpg

But at least they're damn good frozen pizzas.:D (Actually I've never seen a Mexican pizzas from them in stores. WTF??)

To the rest of the world: sorry for American beer. :lol:

Our speed limits are too low. We need to make driving under the speed limit a capital offense.

Our speed limits are too low. We need to make driving under the speed limit a capital offense.

Not sure about Arizona but in California nobody actually follows the speed limit. Interstate driving is about 80mph-90mph.

Not sure about Arizona but in California nobody actually follows the speed limit. Interstate driving is about 80mph-90mph.

The same is true on ever interstate I've driven on in the middle portion of the US. If you're not doing 80, you're definitely getting passed, and even still at that speed.

We speed too, but we're still speeding is the point.
And now Scottsdale is using speed cameras on their freeways and the rest of Arizona may follow.

To the rest of the world: sorry for American beer. :lol:

I was waiting for an apology. American beer makes me think of milk and booz.

Flame:
Bush,
Guantanamo (Consetration camp)
Bad candy
You eat at MacDonalds (WHY?!)
More.

Sorry about Iraq. I know it was a place where there were rivers of chocolate and children had gumdrop smiles before the war. :)

45728431_0f1ea7acb0_o.jpg

maaan, it sucks bein the most powerful country in world

see, i just flamed myself!

Who the hell uses the word "hella"?

There, thread over.

bdwtruck.jpg

Last edited:
I was waiting for an apology. American beer makes me think of milk and booz.
Strange that you mention that. Me and some friends came up with a variation of the old drink a gallon of milk all at once trick. Our version: half a gallon of mild and 6 beers. None of us were stupid enough to actually try it. :lol:

Oh and we suck for putting extra, un-needed prepostions at the end of sentences. (ex. "Where's my coat at?") I've heard that's mostly an Ohio thing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.