The next stig color, and when?

a green stig who only cares about mpg after the tree huggers have taken over the bbc.

Don't make me come over there.

I'm thinking red. Clarkson would like that since he likes Italian cars.

Keep White Stig FOREVER

SL65, can we paint a "Go Fast Stripe" on him too? That is good for about 100 extra BHP isn't it?

How about ECO STIG. His overalls could have a map of the world on it!!

I'd really love to see a Stig Deathmath! two Stigs, a bunch of cars and what not, and a track!!
That would be epic!
I Like the White Stig, much better then the Black one. Actually looks more dangerous!!

man, that Stig sure is one of the best kept secrets in the world! It's amazing the info who he is still did not leak...

I wanna know who he is, but I also don't:D

Well condisering the white Stig is multiple people, it would depend on which one shows up. The black stig has always been Perry, accept twice when his old racing buddy Julian Bailey had to step in. So if the white one is an active driver like Ben Collins, then he would have an advantage over someone like Perry who has been retired for a few years. On the other hand, if the white one was some rich supercar owner who doesn't want anyone else driving his car, then it's Perry by a mile.

Its weird, but I hate Black Stig for some reason. White Stig just seems so much better.

Race between the 2 stigs is useless, the white one is alot faster (the black one did a 1.48 in the liana, the white one was seconds faster as we know)

Bright grey.

GOLD STIG...!

I prefer the white Stig but I miss the black Stig also.

Hhmmm, I think we should determine which country has the best drivers (in terms of speed on a track) and then breed a Stig from that country.

/ I feel a "The Perfect Stig..." thread coming on....

Hhmmm, I think we should determine which country has the best drivers (in terms of speed on a track) and then breed a Stig from that country.

/ I feel a "The Perfect Stig..." thread coming on....

Well I hate top admit it but France is coming up with some pretty bad ass drivers in recent history. They won A1GP, the WRC champ is French, and man it makes me ill just trying to think of any more. Although, white is the perfect color for a French Stig... LMAO!

Well I hate top admit it but France is coming up with some pretty bad ass drivers in recent history. They won A1GP, the WRC champ is French, and man it makes me ill just trying to think of any more. Although, white is the perfect color for a French Stig... LMAO!

Wroooooong !!! The clear and obvious choise is Finland. We have Mika H?kkinen, Mika Salo, Kimi R?ikk?nen, Heikki Kovalainen, Keijo Rosberg and J.J. Lehto for track racing and don't even get me started on the rallying circuits. We are unbeatable. And I'll also throw in the fact that the population of this microbe of a country is about 5 million, so that's it. We are the world's fastest nation.

And someone like Kimi R?ikk?nen would say about as much as the Stig does, anyway.

But if you used Mika H?kkinen, he'd spin out on the hot lap, throw his gloves, and cry behind a bush. :p

Wroooooong !!! The clear and obvious choise is Finland. We have Mika H?kkinen, Mika Salo, Kimi R?ikk?nen, Heikki Kovalainen, Keijo Rosberg and J.J. Lehto for track racing and don't even get me started on the rallying circuits. We are unbeatable. And I'll also throw in the fact that the population of this microbe of a country is about 5 million, so that's it. We are the world's fastest nation.

I would much rather take Finland! Thanks for making me feel better!

Power! Finland yeah! Kimi rule! Personally i think they won't change the white Stig. His driving skill is so much better than the old Stig. If they do want to change the colour. It might not be possible because it would look vulgar so i think they won't change the white Stig.

The Wide World of Stigs could be intresting. However, there's a limited number of canidates here.

90% of NASCAR is out because there's only two road courses and the average NASCAR driver only knows how to turn left (although that may change as more drivers go through the 24 Hours of Daytona, and that changes the track into an actual road course).

That would leave IndyPPG and CART, which are mostly road courses (and this the average driver knows how to turn right). However, there isn't that much coverage now last time I looked. The US may not be all that good now, just like in soccer.