Random Thoughts....

Years ago we used to have proper seasons: snow in the 3 months winter, cool springs, reasonably hot summers, ok autumns. But now we have really cold winters and no snow, 30*C in the spring and autumn and arround 40*C during droughty summers. I mean WTF?!

i'd be happy

:|

Anyway, some punk kids have been playing playing football in the parking lot recently and as a result my car got some brand new scratches on the hood. Today I saw them again so I told them to leave and not to play there again, or else; but those little f*ckers didn't want to go away. They stopped playing and after a few minutes left. The thing is I'm not tall (1.70m) but I'm very athletic.

When they return... would it be that wrong to beat the cr@p out of them? :p They may be 10 years younger than me but heck, if they don't understand a simple, common sense request...

Be sure to film it.

But make sure you ask them nicely to leave before, and do some background checks in order to not beat up Tony Sopranos' kid.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/EDUCATION/04/13/abstinence.study.ap/index.html

What are they thinking? "Lets just wipe out one of man's most fundamental desires with a couple of teachings!" And those people actually have governmental functions? I always thought being in touch with "the people" was one of the key elements in being elected.

You can buy quite a lot of condoms with 50 million dollar...

To see for yourself where all that money is going: http://www.greattowait.com/

Sex can be a beautiful experience. It can also be a very emotional experience. That?s why it?s best to abstain, or wait until you?re in a committed, adult relationship ? like marriage.

Oh yeah, that makes sense to me! It is indeed much better to completely know your partner only after you are married.

Last edited:
I just watched Idiocracy. I found it very funny and interesting. Anyone else seen it?

:|

Anyway, some punk kids have been playing playing football in the parking lot recently and as a result my car got some brand new scratches on the hood. Today I saw them again so I told them to leave and not to play there again, or else; but those little f*ckers didn't want to go away. They stopped playing and after a few minutes left. The thing is I'm not tall (1.70m) but I'm very athletic.

When they return... would it be that wrong to beat the cr@p out of them? :p They may be 10 years younger than me but heck, if they don't understand a simple, common sense request...

jay%20and%20silent%20bob.jpg

These two approve

Somebody in a Fox body mustang, teal green with black racing strips (were peeling off) and big rear tyres yelled at me at the local coffee shop. "Pontiacs SUCK!!!" I responding 'It is not a pontiac good job dumbass.'

I was going to go up to his window and ask how much horsepower his car had and how fast it was. Also if the teal was on purpose. But my dad wanted to get beer so I figured wtf Ill just leave (not to mention he could kill me in a fight). O I was in my Sky btw...

My Random thought. Are people really that stupid to try and make fun of someone when they could be riped on 10 times worse in about 5 seconds? And yes it is a Saturn but it is the best one ever created by far.

OMFGEBAYISDOWNMYLIFEISOVER

oh wait, it's back up...phew.

I suppose I should let it out somehow...our oldest cat passed away today. We knew it was coming soon but I never thought I'd be taking it this hard. He would always jump in my lap when I was watching tv and playing games on the couch. He like to sleep in his giant bag of food and he somehow got up on the garage roof when he escaped outside. How cool is that! I'll miss you Sunny. :cry:

That sucks. I remember when my first dog passed away. I had him since I was in elementary school and he lived almost 17 years.

That was really hard.

Aww, that's sad. I never had a pet so I can't say I know what it feels.

What kind of cat is Sunny?

Thanks everyone. I'm feeling much better today. You guys are the best! :)

Here's one of my favorite pictures of him, sort of a variation on the box thing.
http://img405.imageshack.**/img405/9010/img3832yr5.jpg

jackbag.jpg

Here's one of my friend's crazy-ass cat.

/CAT THREAD!