BMW CS Concept

Angst

Car(s)
2k7 Audi A4
Presented at Shanghai... Awesome.

19407_SaloneBMW_big.jpg

19407_SaloneBMWCS2_big.jpg

19407_SaloneBMWCS_big.jpg

So that crappy p-shop was right, the 8-series is back... and ruined.

Honestly, I think I'm on to them!
They're trying to make these things as ugly as possible so people wont buy them, so BMW's will be considered exclusive once more.

I like it.

If that supposed to be the 8 series, erm... try again. But it looks really nice as a new BM.

Don't like it at all. CLS, Rapide, Panamera all look better in my eyes. This car reminds me too much of a Dodge Charger. *sigh*

conceptcs01.jpg

conceptcs02.jpg

conceptcs04.jpg

conceptcs06.jpg

conceptcs10.jpg

conceptcs11.jpg

conceptcs12.jpg

Another car the designers forgot when to stop designing.

It's a 7 series with thats been kicked in the face a few to many times.

I still like it. But I thought the 8 series was 2 door only?

Side profile looks like the car is going very very fast, even standing still. I love it, except for the front end.

I've got mixed feelings about the CS. I've just seen the 3 first photos in this post and I really fell in love with the car. I really like the desing the actual generation BMW's have, specially the 5 series (BTW this afternoon I followed an M5 inside my city, simply stunning) or the 3 series coup?.

But then... OMG!! :wall: Why did they have to do those huge grills??? Why??? It just destroyed the whole car design which I think it was great!!!!

Well my only confort is to think that if the car ever makes it into production probably the huge grills will be changed for something a little bit more sensible.

Yeah, i kinda like it. The rear and the side profile is quite good looking imo, but the front is.. Less successfull.

And btw, i'm simply not getting the hate fo rthe current BMW design line. The 5 series is one of the best looking cars out there if you ask me.. :)

I liked it...until I saw the front. Who got pissed and punched the clay model in the face? God, they went out of their way to make the front grotesque, like a Chinese knock-off of a BMW with Rapide headlights.

But..I like the rest. The whole car looks sinewy (there's a word nobody's used in a while), gorgeous, and mean, like a stretched out piece of killer taffy. I really hope they just grow some balls and make it the next 7-series instead of another irritating stopgap model like the bored Germans they are. Sure, they'll risk alienating their current crop of geezer investment bankers, but screw them, this car as a 7er with a less hideous front would be badass.

i don't think its a final product yet...it will most likely be a little bit more restrained.

I liked it...until I saw the front. Who got pissed and punched the clay model in the face? God, they went out of their way to make the front grotesque, like a Chinese knock-off of a BMW with Rapide headlights.

But..I like the rest. The whole car looks sinewy (there's a word nobody's used in a while), gorgeous, and mean, like a stretched out piece of killer taffy. I really hope they just grow some balls and make it the next 7-series instead of another irritating stopgap model like the bored Germans they are. Sure, they'll risk alienating their current crop of geezer investment bankers, but screw them, this car as a 7er with a less hideous front would be badass.
x2, plus i think the sides look a little too much like the aston (rapide)

uhh... :blink:

x2, plus i think the sides look a little too much like the aston (rapide)

And that's bad??? I don't see any problem in the fact that it looks a little bit like the Rapide. Because I think the Rapide it's THE MOST beautiful car I've ever seen in my life. :mrgreen:

I can see what they were going for, but the proportions are out of whack, the front looks awful, and that broken feature line that then rises over the rear wheel looks like it's been ripped straight off an American muscle car. Nope, it doesn't work for me.