$2 million for a....

Seriously, when was Dukes of Hazzard so popular? Everyone is always talking about it, Family Guy has references to them every other week and they're doing movies based on the show. Was it really ever so popular?

Seriously, when was Dukes of Hazzard so popular? Everyone is always talking about it, Family Guy has references to them every other week and they're doing movies based on the show. Was it really ever so popular?

Yes, back in the early 80s.

A-Team Van > General Lee + KITT

:lol:

Nearly $10,000,000!?!?!? :shock: :shock2: *heart stops*

That Car has closed for 9,900,500.00 they say it is the most for a car at an auction

Maybe the most for an AMERICAN car. There are a few classic european cars worth and sold for more than 10 mil.

so how much did that 30s audi hitler-racecar sell for?

Wasn't that the twin supercharged Shelby Cobra sold a couple of months ago?

I'm not sure. Duesenburgs usually go for over a mil when they sell, I know an original Shelby Daytona Coupe is supposed to be worth around the 5 mil mark. I think Shelby's personal car sold for around 5 mil.

so how much did that 30s audi hitler-racecar sell for?
No idea. If it's a legitimate "silver-arrow" I'd bet way the hell up there. Your talking about the 16 cylinder mid-engined behemoth right?

I don't watch the car auctions, I barely even look at threads or respond to messages about these things. I'm not a fan of expensive cars, and I hate the Barrett-Jackson shows.