Random Thoughts....

Is it just me or is youtube having downtime ?.

I went to see Pink Floyd's the Wall in a laser show at the planetarium last night... it was so much fun. Although the lasers got a bit boring after a while... but a lot of songs had pictures and stuff... those were awesome.

That animation is so full of EDM songs ...

I hate it when Electronic Dance Music is associated with drugs ... hip-hop, rock, reggae and other types of music have the same percentage of drug users as EDM. Listeners of all types of music use them, and it's certainly not the music that makes you want to use it.

Bingo.

Woohoo, the sum total of my financial accounts (checking, mortgage, home equity, 401k, credit card) is now above zero.
I'm out of the red! :banana:

Woohoo, the sum total of my financial accounts (checking, mortgage, home equity, 401k, credit card) is now above zero.
I'm out of the red! :banana:

what is 401k?

Anyway, credit cards are shite - i keep real good care how i use it otherwise, i just keep drowning in minus.

what is 401k?
Basically it's a retirement account.
Anyway, credit cards are shite - i keep real good care how i use it otherwise, i just keep drowning in minus.
I do absolutely everything with a credit card (I can't remember the last time I wrote a check), but I pay it off every month.
If I don't have the money, I don't buy it.
Considering they give me points which I can redeem for things like a gift card, I actually make money of the credit card companies. :D

Noone in class believes me when i say theres such thing as a black card

The black card they may be referring to is the black AMEX. You gots to have lotsa cash monies to get one of them!! Apparently they have no limit.