Cool wall magnets in TG mag again!

I don't think a single premium makes it over the pond to the colonies. No DVDs, CD, magnets, or whatever. We just don't get them!:cry:

Looks to me that the magazine cover itself will feature Clarkson holding those magnets. It would be hard to do that and not include them with the magazine outside the UK.

Then again, that picture at http://www.topgear.com/content/magflash/0807/ might have nothing to do with next months cover.

Here's to hoping...

Woo, new magnets in the post soon!

This time I need to find something metal to stick them on that isn't my pc case, though...

If we get em here, il definitely buy the mag and get em :D

Cool! I'm gonna have to find a new board to put mine on, to add them to the old ones. The board in my bedroom, where they are is only just big enough for the cool wall. But where?

Why do the brits get the cool crap, and we Americans get shafted?

Oh thats right, we don't want Junior to swallow one of them magnets. Or it's a LAWSUIT!!

Looks to me that the magazine cover itself will feature Clarkson holding those magnets. It would be hard to do that and not include them with the magazine outside the UK.

The true cover isn't that. If you look at the bottom part of the Top Gear homepage, the part that says 'read more', you can see it. The magnets were in a bag at the back.

Its so much fun to build your very own cool wall! I like putting some of the obvious flash cars in the (sin bin) seriously uncool pile.

This is awesome! I got mine today, it has the Reliant Space Shuttle and everything. Audi R8 is my sub-zeroist car at the moment :D

I set mine up on our fridge, then left. When my mum was doing something in the kitchen, she changed a few of them around :lol:

http://img253.imageshack.**/img253/4227/dsc00072ep1.th.jpg
:D

:(

Not got my mag in the post yet. Bizarre - it's out in shops. I guess my postie has stolened it.

Ooo! Look at Mr Organised! Honestly Fenrir.

Anyone want to buy an extra mag then send it to me?