Random Thoughts....

Blind_IO: Thanks to your posting of "Teenage Wasteland" in the cool video thread I'm now addicted to Blue Man group (I love heavy percussions in my music).
Ah zinfandels are lovely, my Beverage teacher tells stories of how when the run out of rose` wines of all sorts they'd just mix some red and white Zinfandels and noone was the wiser since everyone orders special wines just to look fancy

Not a problem here, "You guys got any of dem wal-mart boxes of whyyyne?" :D

Last edited:
I'm planning on going to the Concours D'Elegance at Meadowbrook in Michigan tomorrow. Have any of you gone to a Concours before? Is it worth the high ($25) ticket price? It's right next to Oakland University which is only 15 minutes away from here, so I don't think I should miss my opportunity to see some rare cars that don't come out too often.

I've been to the one at the U of U many times. I stopped going because it was always the same cars. If you've never been you are in for a treat.

I've been to the one at the U of U many times. I stopped going because it was always the same cars. If you've never been you are in for a treat.
I was reading somewhere that the Pebble Beach one has a general rule that the rarer cars only show up once every 5 or 10 years to "preserve" their rarity.
On the site, they say they have tons of souvenirs to buy, is there anything worth getting?

I've never been to Pebble Beach, the ticket prices are WAY too high for me. $150 in advance or $175 day-of. If anyone wants to go it's in about two weeks.

Black Stig (Perry McCarthy) has let himself go!

http://img261.imageshack.**/img261/796/stignf0.jpg

I found this list somewhere and found it interesting. And no I am not saying it was all a conspiracy.

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

The names Lincoln and Kennedy each contain seven letters.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.

Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.

Both were shot in the head.

Lincoln's secretary, Kennedy, warned him not to go to the theatre.
Kennedy's secretary, Lincoln, warned him not to go to Dallas.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.

Both were succeeded by Southerners.

Both successors were named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.

Both names are comprised of fifteen letters

Booth ran from the theater and was caught in a warehouse.
Oswald ran from a warehouse and was caught in a theater.

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

Black Stig (Perry McCarthy) has let himself go!

http://img261.imageshack.**/img261/796/stignf0.jpg

holy shit it's morris o'brian from 24...

Ahh, it's Sunday.. You know why im so sure? Other than my watch telling me? Well we had the weekly visit from a ambulance about an hour ago to pick up my buildings Alcoholic Diabetic Asshole, he drinks everyday but really goes after it Friday / Saturday so Sunday his body goes into shock and he gets a ride to a Hospital and takes a cab home.. This happens EVERY week, now i wouldent have a problem with this if this was happening in the US because he would be paying for it him self, but this is Denmark with free health care, so I AM paying for this Douchebag to be kept alive it really pisses me off.

I really don't understand why self inflicted illness that are alcohol or obesity related are getting covered by the national health care, i don't want to pay every month so Mr. Diabetic Alcoholic and Mrs. Buttertroll can keep destroying them selves and then be whisked back to life on my tab, i'd say if it's your own fault, you pay for half, then you wont have money for Booze or McDonalds.

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

Give me a topic...

Just give me a topic & I'm sure I could rant about it all day/night.

PS: make sure it doesn't have a hazelnut in every bite....TOPIC :D

Seriously though....

Bread would have the opposite effect from a laxative.

WARNING:
I AM GOING TO BE VERY DRUNK TONIGHT

I'm so goddamnedmotherfucking SICK of my goddamedmotherfucking family. I have a bottle of wine here and if I'm still sober enough to open another one by the time this one is gone - I fucking will.

That is all.

Mods, please don't hold anything against me tonight - in fact, you might want to ban me for a day right now.

don't ask, it's so damn stupid that your head will explode.

Should've taken a page out of Viper's book and given him a "Banned by Request" title. Or does the software for the forums not allow custom titles for banned members?