Top Gear/MPH coming to Australia in '08!

I fell off my chair as soon as I heard this!! I am in Brisbane and overly happy its comming here but is Clarckson is going to no show here then I will fly to Sydney for that show! Need all 3 of the boys for a "full" show!
As soon as tickets are available I will be buying!!!! atlease 15 of my friends and people from work will buy, so if this in any indication of the amount of people who are to attend, look out for the sell out!

2 Stigs even did some reconnaissance in Sydney during the APEC Summit:
snapshot_j_20070912_0000.jpg

I thought Melbourne was the home?!

The development is done in Victoria, but the manufacturing is done in Elizabeth, Adelaide.

ohhhhhhh yeaaaaaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sydney 08! i'll be there with bells on.

Screw Brisbane and come to Adelaide instead!

I'm already going to one of those cities to see Iron Maiden in February, so not sure about this yet. Might have to sleep on a bench for the weeks after the Maiden show in Sydney until this! :D

Which is why there are quality issues ;)

:lol:

I think the only reason why Ford's build quailty is much better than Holden's is because they have time to stand around and build it right! :p

awesome news
im definitely going, can see them for real

but i thought clarkson doesn't like Australia, what made him come here?

:lol:

I think the only reason why Ford's build quailty is much better than Holden's is because they have time to stand around and build it right! :p

the reason why aussie built toyotas are so reliable is because they're built in melbourne :p

^ but i won't say their quality is good because i've been in the new camry and the quality is bad

the reason why aussie built toyotas are so reliable is because they're built in melbourne :p

There's a big difference between reliability and quailty!

Continue reading article..

Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. I'm so friggin' annoyed that there's going to be no Adelaide show. I would pay stupid amounts of money to see this! Makes me want to make one of those lame online petitions.

Meh. Melbourne isn't THAT far away. How pissed off would you be if you lived in Perth ...

All I'm waiting on now is for tickets to go on sale. I've already convinced at least one mate to come with me (well ... not so much convincing him as telling him he's going - and he instantly agreed ;)).

Last edited:
go for it, if its anything as good as other MPH shows, its definetely worth your money.