2007 Belgian Formula 1 Grand Prix

Alonso wants the championship. I'd do the same thing if I had the championship leader along side, even if he was my team mate.

Damn straight so would I, no quarter taken and no quarter given. Although thats why I like rallying, only way to win is drive faster haha

You wait for next season. I think F1 will be a much better sport then.

I think after the Belgium GP, Hamilton will get fired up and will strive to beat Alonso. Let's just hope for great racing.

I think after the Belgium GP, Hamilton will get fired up and will strive to beat Alonso. Let's just hope for great racing.

I think the opposite. The fact he whinged to the media, got involved in the Paris court case and has been beaten by Alonso who has withheld his setup info from Hamilton now all points to the fact that Alonso is going to come out on top.

Remember, he is a rookie.

I still don't believe Hamilton is that bad at setups. If his next race goes bad then I'll change my mind. One thing I don't understand is why McLaren has been fuelling him heavier than Alonso. Everyone knows getting P1 is more important that strategy nowdays.

I still don't believe Hamilton is that bad at setups. If his next race goes bad then I'll change my mind. One thing I don't understand is why McLaren has been fuelling him heavier than Alonso. Everyone knows getting P1 is more important that strategy nowdays.

His call though.

I don't really believe that. the team must play a certain part in the fuel strategy to avoid both cars pitting at the same time.

But they give one of the drivers the opportunity for the premium pit stop and the other guy chooses what he wants to do afterwards.