Human Garbage

MercedesBenzhoodemblem.jpg

Between the 2 of them, they basically made small time manufacturing of cars impossible in the US, and only took away some of our freedoms of choice. Though Nadar has done some good he has tended to go overboard.
For reference.
Even though Mercedes was pretty sleazy when they complained to congress, I don't blame them for the ridiculous restrictions we have on some foreign cars. I blame the lawmakers for going along with it and screwing over their own citizens. It pisses me off to see that a foreign company can be allowed to have so much influence in our government.

While we're on the subject of human garbage and questionable corporate tactics, I'm nominating the UAW to join the garbage pile.

/agree

Let's get ready to rumble! :D

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d4/George-W-Bush.jpeg[/IG]

Someone get him away from this planet! PLEASE!
Bring it, umericans! Argue![/QUOTE]

Based on statistics, about 9 people on here should actually like him... I'm not one of 'em.

i guess i will do my bit to keep it light. Text by Anthony Bourdain you can read the whole rant HERE

0696232669.jpg

SANDRA LEE: Pure evil. This frightening Hell Spawn of Kathie Lee and Betty Crocker seems on a mission to kill her fans, one meal at a time. She Must Be Stopped. Her death-dealing can-opening ways will cut a swath of destruction through the world if not contained. I would likely be arrested if I suggested on television that any children watching should promptly go to a wooded area with a gun and harm themselves. What?s the difference between that and Sandra suggesting we fill our mouths with Ritz Crackers, jam a can of Cheez Wiz in after and press hard? None that I can see. This is simply irresponsible programming. Its only possible use might be as a psychological warfare strategy against the resurgent Taliban--or dangerous insurgent groups. A large-racked blonde repeatedly urging Afghans and angry Iraqis to stuff themseles with fatty, processed American foods might be just the weapon we need to win the war on terror.
rachel%20ray2.jpg

RACHAEL: Complain all you want. It?s like railing against the pounding surf. She only grows stronger and more powerful. Her ear-shattering tones louder and louder. We KNOW she can?t cook. She shrewdly tells us so. So...what is she selling us? Really? She?s selling us satisfaction, the smug reassurance that mediocrity is quite enough. She?s a friendly, familiar face who appears regularly on our screens to tell us that ?Even your dumb, lazy ass can cook this!? Wallowing in your own crapulence on your Cheeto-littered couch you watch her and think, ?Hell?I could do that. I ain?t gonna?but I could--if I wanted! Now where?s my damn jug a Diet Pepsi?? Where the saintly Julia Child sought to raise expectations, to enlighten us, make us better--teach us--and in fact, did, Rachael uses her strange and terrible powers to narcotize her public with her hypnotic mantra of Yummo and Evoo and Sammys. ?You?re doing just fine. You don?t even have to chop an onion--you can buy it already chopped. Aspire to nothing?Just sit there. Have another Triscuit?Sleep?.sleep?.?

^ Oh man, good call on that Rachael Ray... and she has like 4 shows for crying out loud!

She makes me so angry because she tries so hard to come across as 'one of the guys'. It's like she isn't even a tomboy but she tries to show herself off as a beer drinking, burger eating chick who loves nothing more than watching baseball and letting out loud farts. Grr, makes me mad even thinking of her smokey voice.

^The bikes just weren't enough, were they?

It was either me or HondaF1.

rachel%20ray2.jpg

RACHAEL: [/QUOTE]

Remember in High School there was that ONE girl who was an overachiever, and annoyed everyone? That is her, except extra concentrated.

Before the introduction of this new 'user reputation' feature I would have called you a dumb-ass and explained to you that Mercedes-Benz is not a human and that your misguided attempt to blame them for a perceived inadequacy in your own country's importation laws is a rant best saved for a venue where no one else will have to hear it or read it or in any other way become aware of its existence.

But in these new times of acceptance and tolerance I'll refrain from doing that and simply say that I respectfully think you're a dumb-ass.

Moving along:

Dylan Avery. He made that 'Loose Change' movie that claims to uncover the truth behind 9/11.

rachel%20ray2.jpg

RACHAEL:

Remember in High School there was that ONE girl who was an overachiever, and annoyed everyone? That is her, except extra concentrated.

Aw what's wrong Jay? Dontcha like a little EVOO? What's wrong with a little EVOO? Everyone likes some EVOO. EVOO.
E
V
O
O
EVOO...

^ Had to go and look up that term, EVOO. See, I never watched one of her shows or whatnot.

Now she really annoys me. Evoo. What the fuck...

0000040847_20070702160745.jpg