priuschat.com

as for the bike, you idiot bikes dont get to 60 in first gear.
any what ever believe what you want i know what i know.

Bloody hell.....do they even SEEN a sportsbike acellerating?:blink:
Modern liter bikes can reach 100mph in first gear....

Just a bunch of hippies driving with a timebomb in the trunk.

After reading that, I have decided I want to buy a Prius...

...then yank out the back seats and the original drive train, and fit a small-block (mid-mounted) chevy powering the back wheels. With glasspacks, turbos and intercoolers. And a 9V batery. And I'd fit a proper suspension, steering system and a set of semi-slick tires, as well as some aerodynamic aids for extra downforce. Basically, a Prius in name and silhouette only. All for the hell of it. Probably be the only decent Prius in existance :p

I'm still left wondering how those people claiming how successful they were racing their Priui continue to kid themselves over it. Wait until they meet my franken-Prius... :evil:

...then yank out the back seats and the original drive train, and fit a small-block (mid-mounted) chevy powering the back wheels. With glasspacks, turbos and intercoolers. And a 9V batery. And I'd fit a proper suspension, steering system and a set of semi-slick tires, as well as some aerodynamic aids for extra downforce. Basically, a Prius in name and silhouette only. All for the hell of it. Probably be the only decent Prius in existance :p

I'm still left wondering how those people claiming how successful they were racing their Priui continue to kid themselves over it. Wait until they meet my franken-Prius... :evil:

Fuck yes, I would donate to that cause.

^^ I'd definatly pay to see that!!

Yea, I'm pretty confident a 5.0L Mustang will out handle a Prius. Of course has anyone on that forum mentioned how a 5.0L Mustang will cause less damage to the environment than a Prius from its construction to its destruction?

It also should be mentioned that 5.0L Mustangs are reared on a free-range farm by a man called Bob. Bob lovingly lets the Mustangs run free around his farm, which is situated on miles of beautiful countryside, and once they are ready, they are sold on for a good fairtrade price.

The Prius, on the other hand, are made in cages in atomic wastelands of the former Soviet Union by evil Nazi megalomaniacs who employ slave labour and on occasion make the guards shoot a few of them just to see them die. One day they will attempt the harness the power of Hybrid Synergy Drive and use it to destroy most of the major cities and take control of the universe. Unless they are stopped!

This of course, I got from Auto Express, which is always a completely reliable source

Brilliant. Do it! :lol:

Do it I might have to find a wreck one just to do that :lol:

I will bold every part of this that made me LOL

I plan on taking the prius to the track soon to see what it'll do in the 1/4. I've been reading up on how to launch it. This is what I've came up with as the best way to drag race a prius based on only what i've read:

- Charge the battery to full by holding the gas and brake all the way down till the engine shuts off.
:blink:
- Launch the car in "B" mode because it will pre-load the engine to "launch" :?

- Of course try to have as little fuel as possible:lol:

I think I should be able to hit somewhere in the mid 17 second range. (hopefully) which is actually not bad

and then i had to close the window, its still minimized and I dont think I want to look at it anymore

It also should be mentioned that 5.0L Mustangs are reared on a free-range farm by a man called Bob. Bob lovingly lets the Mustangs run free around his farm, which is situated on miles of beautiful countryside, and once they are ready, they are sold on for a good fairtrade price.

The Prius, on the other hand, are made in cages in atomic wastelands of the former Soviet Union by evil Nazi megalomaniacs who employ slave labour and on occasion make the guards shoot a few of them just to see them die. One day they will attempt the harness the power of Hybrid Synergy Drive and use it to destroy most of the major cities and take control of the universe. Unless they are stopped!
Yea that's pretty much what happens. :)

Buy organic, buy a Mustang!

You know what i find funny as heck? They call their cars "prii" WTF IS THAT!

"I gotta go take a prii.."

The Prius is a good car, not what I was looking for, but I think that kit looks real slick... at least on the car pictured.

You know what i find funny as heck? They call their cars "prii" WTF IS THAT!

"I gotta go take a prii.."

Yea that is retarded. Once again I will justify to myself my taking of two years of college latin.

Prius is latin for "leading or ahead". "Prii" is an attempt to make Prius plural. The proper plural form is "Priores".

:lmao: I couldn't stay on that priuschat site for more than about a minute and a half. I nearly fell out of my chair laughing, how the hell can those idiots take themselves seriously?