Jeremy Clarkson quizzed by police after he tackles gang of hoodies

It's times like these where you need..Hobo With a Shotgun!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LlazPgxKrA[/YOUTUBE]

It does seem true that stupid kids only ever come from stupid or negligent parents, too bad you can't legally castrate stupid people.

^ I've been asking that question for years

Awesome, good thing it was not Hammond though poor guy I understand because I'm pretty much the same height as him.

You know you guys are joking about it along with making some excellent comments, yes, good, but I am just outraged. I mean if this is the up and coming generation then wow I'm appalled. No dignity, let alone decency whatsoever, first they attack Clarkson and then they record the incident on their fucking iPhone in hope that police will charge Clarkson instead of them - pubeless juveniles.

And of course the parents are nothing more than average Joe middle class white trash morons. Who come from work and instead of being parents they probably tun on the telly and watch something equivalent of American Gladiators.

Unfortunately this is everywhere, in Russia it's hopeless, in US it's ignored, and in UK it's getting to be awful. Something common sense, humanity, intelligence, preservation, and honesty all became a non-issue to society. We're talking about colonizing the other planets in distant future, yes let's spread our "goodness" around the universe. You know extraterrestrials are impatiently waiting for us to arrive.

Lastly, no one ever dares to blame the parents publicly, not the media, the police or the politicians (well f*k the politicians they're worthless pieces of garbage anyways). When Columbine happened who was blamed? Marilyn Manson! Forget the fact that parents were roughnecks who neglected their children and kept guns at home. Nope! It was Manson's lyrics. Then it's Grand Theft Auto, or Manhunt.

You know this leads me to believe that most people are full of sh*t, teachers, police, politicians, salesmen, marketing ppl, and yes, parents! Yes parents are full of sh*t.

Half of these dimwits had children and then had no idea what to do with them. It's almost like Peter Griffin saying "Umm umm...well should I rub its nose in it?"

Even though Jeremy is a big fellow, I don't think he'll do too well in a fight (if one incidentally broke out) because he described himself as "100% fat and hair":lol:. He isn't in very good shape, he smokes and he's 47 years old. He could still cause some damage though :D. No matter, I still think he is awesome for doing what he did. And those fucking kids don't have anything better to do than go and pick on random people for nothing? Shouldn't they be grateful for meeting such an icon?

Well, well so now teenage gangs in UK use phone cameras as weapons instead of jacknifes.
If this had happened in another part of the world they would've probably shot him.

Slightly off topic, but didn't Jezza quit smoking?

At first i thought it was a group of young guys wanting to like talk to him, so i was thinking hmmm thats not respectable to treat youths like that if they just wanna chat. Then realized its was hoody scum just trying to be hero's and think they are tougher then JC, good on him for not taking crap from them.

I reckon in his youth he would be a pretty tough bloke, just cause of his height.

Now its time to put this car in the hands of our tame racing driver...

Some say his farts...can be heard over Formula One engines. And if he was accosted at a town center by some pizza-faced teenage ruffians, he'd have tossed them by their hoodies back to the feckless, slovenly apes of parents that raised them....JUST LIKE I DID!

All we know is, he's called The Stig.

Thats why communism and dictatorships works!! One person deciding the law. I was once attacked by a gang and while I defend myself I really shouldn't be thinking about being sued. Its this American bullshit ideology of making Utiopian environment, that will never exist. We can't decide whether someone dies or not but at least lets put to jail people who deserve it, no matter if their 14 or 60. U kill, u are gonna be picking up soup in the shower for the rest of your miserable live.

Last edited:
Well, well so now teenage gangs in UK use phone cameras as weapons instead of jacknifes.
If this had happened in another part of the world they would've probably shot him.

This just proves my theory that all this health and safety is pussifying us all.

Its this American bullshit ideology of making Ethiopian environment, that will never exist. We can't decide whether someone dies or not but at least lets put to jail people who deserve it, no matter if their 14 or 60. U kill, u are gonna be picking up soup in the shower for the rest of your miserable live.

WTF are you talking about? Do you mean a Utopian environment? BTW, I can decide whether someone lives or dies with the pull of a trigger on my 20 gauge.

What dictatorships work? Are you nuts? There is a dictator presently ruling Russian, and kids over there ("New Russians") are total morons. And American government isn't doing anything to create Ethiopia. It's more like borrowing money, whoring themselves out to Israel while simultaneously selling F-18s to Saudi Arabia and then overworking the hell out of their people at home. Oh and they make Americans feel rich, when they really aren't. But trust me there is no decency here.

As for sending 14yr olds to jail - that's another horrid comment. There is no way to rehabilitate them, then they get out of jail and can't get proper education, can't get jobs. Later they have kids who also become total waste of organs. Over 18 yes, but under no.

Last edited:
Kids these days think they could do anything in the world because adults are afraid to even touch them (pedophile laws). They think they are like basically god. I dont believe any children should be exempt from adult laws. That is total BULL.

They spray paint walls, bully kids in high school, and wreck peoples properties, and people usually say they are just kids. They should get tried as an adult for things they think are "fun".

I so believe EVERYTHING Clarkson says about parents. Parents are absolutely responsible for their child whether they are good children or not. They should've taught them what is right and what is wrong instead of working their asses off.

Slightly off topic, but didn't Jezza quit smoking?
Nah, he only said he did on telly. Or he quit and didn't like it, so he picked it up again.

What dictatorships work? Are you nuts? There is a dictator presently ruling Russian, and kids over there ("New Russians") are total morons. And American government isn't doing anything to create Ethiopia. It's more like borrowing money, whoring themselves out to Israel while simultaneously selling F-18s to Saudi Arabia and then overworking the hell out of their people at home. Oh and they make Americans feel rich, when they really aren't. But trust me there is no decency here.

As for sending 14yr olds to jail - that's another horrid comment. There is no way to rehabilitate them, then they get out of jail and can't get proper education, can't get jobs. Later they have kids who also become total waste of organs. Over 18 yes, but under no.
Oh my :rolleyes: :lol: