Random Thoughts....

It's not that she's ugly, it's just that I don't think she's very attractive. She's a bit ugly, too, I guess.

Also, it has a lot to do with her personality - she's just not really my kinda gal.

Woo, just got a $50 check in the mail from putting up flyers. Hellllllooo, master cylinder rebuild kit. :banana:

YEAH! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Passed all my Semester Two subjects. WOOOOOO!!!!!!

yeah I passed all mine as well :D :D :D (I got my results a couple of weeks ago)

You asshat!!! My exams are just beginning tomorrow... and will drag on for 2 whole weeks. I hate that my school has to accommodate like 50,000 students having finals at the same time.

But still... congrats.

You asshat!!! My exams are just beginning tomorrow... and will drag on for 2 whole weeks. I hate that my school has to accommodate like 50,000 students having finals at the same time.

But still... congrats.

Yeah it's kinda annoying isn't it, based on table numbering they clear over 2000 each exam for us (most people do 4 exams)

What? Most people have 4 exams in one sitting you say?

I only have 4 finals but spread across 2 weeks... and the first one is on the weekend. Fun!

Yes, although not the band they once were since Jari Maempaa went and formed Wintersun.

True, it's a shame. I quite like the new Victory Songs although many think that it's not "metal" enough. But I personally like the melodic tunes, :p

Yes!!! Passed mine too! Cant believe it, I was certain I had fucked up the Microeconomics exam. Bit disappointed with only a distinction for Sport Media, was gunning for a HD on that one...

Gman333-X-Ferrari said:
True, it's a shame. I quite like the new Victory Songs although many think that it's not "metal" enough. But I personally like the melodic tunes,

Havent actually got Victory Songs, or if I have then I havent listened to it much. Bit of a fan of Wintersun's self titled released back in 2004, just wish he'd hurry up with the release of the new one. Been delayed for over a year now and still only part way through recording I think. Studio issues though.

I only have 4 finals but spread across 2 weeks... and the first one is on the weekend. Fun!
One time I ended up having three exams in the same day, one right after the other. I wanted to harm myself and I developed a big hatred of little circles.

Nah I mean people have 4 exams (unless you're doing an arts degree, they have portfolio stuff I think)

Congrats to all that passed their exams and good luck to all who haven't done their exams yet and better luck next time for those who didn't pass.

What about those who don't have exams? You're being examist! That kind of behavior isn't tolerated here.

:lol:

My mother just bought on of these (Rat Terrier)

1570955653_6b67e82c34_b.jpg

(This is a photo of a friend's Rat Terrier)

Hey, that nice, looks like the Jack Russel my cousin Boris bought for very good price in Pripyat

;) Cool dog