1,000hp ProPane 1970 Chevy Chevelle by Mothers

am i the only one here that is really impressed with the 1000hp PROPANE fueled engine? i wonder how hard it is to retro fit other engines i mean isn't propane like 130ish octane. Think of the boost you could run.

lol obviously not since i posted it. i love this car. its the perfect epitomy of pure, unadultered muscle without the needs of forced induction. and propane injected cars are so much better with them burning natural gas and it not effecting the o-zone.:mrgreen:

you guys just need to stop making your opinions that are based of Jezza's theories on overpowered American cars. its quite retarded when you can't make your opinion about something.

Last edited:
It was my own opinion of the car what I shared. Another thing that bugs me about these cars is the design. Chip Foose has talent but I don't understand why he keeps working on old cars? I would've been impressed if it was a NEW muscle car (with 60's elements) with this engine.

Chip Foose has talent but I don't understand why he keeps working on old cars? I would've been impressed if it was a NEW muscle car (with 60's elements) with this engine.

he's a street/hot rod designer. he has though put his designs onto modern cars including new Mustang's.

I don't care for the rims really nor the white paint spots, but besides that. :thumbsup:

lol obviously not since i posted it. i love this car. its the perfect epitomy of pure, unadultered muscle without the needs of forced induction. and propane injected cars are so much better with them burning natural gas and it not effecting the o-zone.:mrgreen:

you guys just need to stop making your opinions that are based of Jezza's theories on overpowered American cars. its quite retarded when you can't make your opinion about something.

I'll bet a beer that high voltage and torrent_rider saw "1000HP" and "1970 Chevrolet" and immediatly posted their drivel.

Sweet look though, I've always loved the Chevelle. Good job Mothers.

It was my own opinion of the car what I shared.

Sure it was.

Another thing that bugs me about these cars is the design. Chip Foose has talent but I don't understand why he keeps working on old cars? I would've been impressed if it was a NEW muscle car (with 60's elements) with this engine.

Gee, for something you don't understand, you sure do have a lot of opinions about it.

I think it would look better if it was all white. Anyone with decent PS skills want to put my brilliant dream to the test?

_HighVoltage_ said:
Another thing that bugs me about these cars is the design. Chip Foose has talent but I don't understand why he keeps working on old cars? I would've been impressed if it was a NEW muscle car (with 60's elements) with this engine.

Hello my name is Foose Coupe I look like a 1930 roadster but i am a completely ground up design

Go away trolls.

cvrefugee you obviously don't see the point of a forum. It is for people to discuss and share their opinions. There is no point if everyone said "Uh, this is awesome." Diversity of opinions makes forums interesting.
In addition I did not offend anyone on the forum for having a different opinion, which you are doing right now. You could've said something about the car instead of offending me and torrent_rider.

cvrefugee you obviously don't see the point of a forum. It is for people to discuss and share their opinions. There is no point if everyone said "Uh, this is awesome." Diversity of opinions makes forums interesting.
In addition I did not offend anyone on the forum for having a different opinion, which you are doing right now. You could've said something about the car instead of offending me and torrent_rider.

Diversity is great unless you're being a tard, which you are. Make swooping generalizations and see how you get treated by older members of this forum.

Then it's nothing more than American rice.
:rofl: :roflmao:

I think that statement alone, regarding a car that has one thousand horsepower, proves how much you know about cars in general.

I suppose a Veyron is a glorified Beetle, while we're at it? Wait, it's not American, therefore it doesn't suck! Good joerb.

Diversity is great unless you're being a tard, which you are. Make swooping generalizations and see how you get treated by older members of this forum.

Well, I don't like the car and I think it is rubbish. So I have to lie and say that it's great in order to be treated well?

To make it clear - I like some american cars. Some of them are actually my favourite cars, but I don't like excessive things like this Chevelle.

and yet, you don't use this "diversity of opinions". you however think how every other American car hating person thinks about American cars and think they shutter at the thought of taking a turn.:lol:

This car has it's place but it will not outhandle a Lotus Elise and to deny this most obvious fact reflects more upon the one denying it than on the target of that person's attack.

:lmao:

These kids are hilarious. What next? Complaining that the Veyron gets poor fuel economy?