1,000hp ProPane 1970 Chevy Chevelle by Mothers

:lmao:

These kids are hilarious. What next? Complaining that the Veyron gets poor fuel economy?

no, you gotta remember. it isn't an American car. so they'll praise it's fuel economy and say it gets better than this car.:lol:

@ High Voltage and Torrent Rider

I may be only twelve but to form an opinion on a car, you must find its specific purpose first. (eg. like how an F430 Scuderia is more geared towards racing than the normal F430)

I don't really like it, never been fond of drag racing or the works it spawns. Personal opinions of it aside, a lot of work went into it and the end result is pretty stunning, for what it is.

Comparing one-off works to production cars is pointless, anyone can just call up and order one. The whole point of one-off works is creating a car with your own personality, putting your soul and character into it.

So you want to tell me that this thing will be as fast as a Bugatti on any track with corners? I'm sorry but I'm not 13 anymore and realize that drag racing is one of the simplest and stupidest forms of racing. The fact that anyone can make a car go fast in a straight line speaks for itself. And that ius exactly why Ferrari, Porsche, Bugatti and all other supercar manufacturers don't concentrate as much on it as on the handling of the car.

Correction: any car company (obviously not every person can build one by himself)

What the hell does drag racing have to do with this car ? :?:?:?
I don't know of many drag cars that have 20 plus inch wheels and large brakes.
If you know of one please show me i would like to see it.
ps, what is wrong with drag racing?

Last edited:
Some people just don't know when to stop...

That's what sucks about being from North America. Our cars are built by Detroit which means they weigh about as much as an M-1 Abrams and have the brakes from a Trabant 601, so when we try to stop it takes a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. At least that's what you said. I'm still wondering how I was able to go 2 years driving a 1979 Pontiac Grand Prix without driving into the Gulf of Mexico, or ending up in a house, what with its terrible turning capabilities and bad brakes. It was like a rolling death trap when I was 16. No wonder why Americans believe in God, someone has to be keeping these cars on the road, and it sure as hell ain't the big 3, amirite?

YF19Pilot said:
I'm still wondering how I was able to go 2 years driving a 1979 Pontiac Grand Prix without driving into the Gulf of Mexico, or ending up in a house, what with its terrible turning capabilities and bad brakes. It was like a rolling death trap when I was 16. No wonder why Americans believe in God, someone has to be keeping these cars on the road, and it sure as hell ain't the big 3, amirite?
:lmao:
This thread fucking delivers. I haven't laughed so hard on finalgear in a while; thank you trolls and those firing away with the sarcastic quips.

As much as I generally hate Chip Foose's work (the paint, wheels and interior on this thing can go as far as I'm concerned), the engine in this car is extraordinary. And since the benchmark for all cars is apparently the Bugatti Veyron, then lets compare. The Chevelle's got a normally aspirated, 8.6L small block V8 making 1000hp on propane. The Veyron's got an 8.0L quad-turbo W16 making 1000hp. Man you can't do anything with old engines!

Anyway, this thing wasn't built to drag race, it definitely wasn't built to road race (although it's a capable platform with some modification), it's a show car.

Diversity is great unless you're being a tard, which you are. Make swooping generalizations and see how you get treated by older members of this forum.

Child, you and your siblings make yourself look like the real "tards". Your means of expression is barely above that of a fart or a grunt....I say barely because I'm being nice to you. I will say nothing of your, nor bla ro's victim fetish and need to bleet endlessly about the dominance of 'Mer-uh-kun power - which one poster above even claimed was never even meant to be used, only to "look good and make yourself feel good". All show and NO go is rice....useless 1000hp engine or not.

After all, letting your childishness out negates your pretense for objectivity and overall automotive knowledge and shows the weakness of yourself and your insipid arguments.

If you wish to continue your pre-school-like tantrum, feel free to do so but I will not engage in any way in changing your diapers.:wave:

Last edited:
thats sick!

foose is a motherfucking LEG-END!

i couldnt care if that made just 300bhp.... just look at it!!

i see some here dont really get along with some of chips designs, but i have to say he gets me almost every single time. guess it just a preference of style, and i like his alot.

Last edited:
Child, you and your siblings make yourself look like the real "tards". Your means of expression is barely above that of a fart or a grunt....I say barely because I'm being nice to you. I will say nothing of your, nor bla ro's victim fetish and need to bleet endlessly about the dominance of 'Mer-uh-kun power - which one poster above even claimed was never even meant to be used, only to "look good and make yourself feel good". All show and NO go is rice....useless 1000hp engine or not.

After all, letting your childishness out negates your pretense for objectivity and overall automotive knowledge and shows the weakness of yourself and your insipid arguments.

If you wish to continue your pre-school-like tantrum, feel free to do so but I will not engage in any way in changing your diapers.:wave:
"Victim fetish"? That's a good one, I should use it more often! You've got me, I'm totally playing the victim here because all the Internet bullies make me feel bad about generalizing car stereotypes because they don't know any better, that's why I've gone on my sarcastic e-rampage that's blatantly soared over your head like a Concorde.

Yeah, you're clearly right. 1000 horses is clearly "all show and no go" and is so blatantly the equivalent of a Civic with fart-can mufflers. Oh lecture us about "overall automotive knowledge" and educate us on what this "rice" thing is! How common sense can evade you so is worthy of the psychology case study you're making us out to be. Who's the childish one here? Want to keep busting out big words and avoiding the argument to feed your pathetic ego? If this thread ends up on one of your Intro to Psych papers, I'll be honored.

And if you're going to insult me, at least SPELL MY FUCKING NAME RIGHT. IT'S BlaRo. Not that hard now, is it? Oh wait, that's me playing the childish victim again. Whoops! :whistle:

BCS: he's funny. Can we keep him? :p

BCS: he's funny. Can we keep him? :p

Only if you remember to feed him and change his shavings, having a pet moron is a big responsibility! Remember what happened with the guinea pig, morons aren't as intelligent - they tend to be very good at digging holes they can't get out of and making general messes of themselves.

Here is a helpful guide for you Blaro

The Care and Feeding of Your Troll: A Primer

So, you brought home a new Internet Troll. Congratulations! If you are a first timer having a troll, you may have questions. Here are a few suggestions so that you and your troll can live in karmic balance. Now remember, each troll is different and your results may vary. However, this primer should help you get on your way. Welcome to the world of having a troll!

How do I refer to my troll now that I have him/her?

First, your troll may show up already named. Yet, you will find the ?pre-fab? names to be rather unoriginal such as Annonymous [sic], ihateyou or yousuck. Never fear, you can always change their name. If this is your first troll, I find that it is best to give him/her a soothing, happy name to remind you that they are really just helpless, sad creatures. A good name can make all the difference! I recommend something like FluffyLoveBunny or Silly Billy Chickie Boo. How scary is that? Not so much.

So your troll has a name! Congratulations! You are on your way!

How do I discipline my new troll?

Now as trolls are known to do, yours may act up from time to time. He or she may get down right nasty and vicious towards you. Remember: That is in their nature. They are inbred to act that way. It is just NOT their fault. (And rumor has it most of them were dropped on their head often as tiny, baby trolls.) Of course, your first instinct as you get used to your new troll is to lash out and want to punish them for being so incorrigible. That would be your first mistake! It only encourages their behavior. The best way to keep your little FluffyBunnyLove in harmony with you and your home is to ignore him or her. Unlike their human counterparts, neglect keeps trolls temperamentally neutral. Allowing them to see your anger or pain at their behavior merely encourages them to keep it up and makes them raging mean. Neglect. Ignore. Restore (the balance). Those are the keys to disciplining your new troll.

Now that I have a new troll, what do I feed him?

Like any wild animal, it is important to understand the indigenous nature of their diet. Your new troll may try to convince you that the best thing you can feed him is a diet of your anger, frustration and pain. Don?t listen. As any child can tell you, they will try to get away with anything they possibly can. It would be a mistake to listen to them. Your anger, frustration and pain is their main source of nutrition and growth and? unlike human beings who need good nutrition and growth to survive? it is vital that trolls maintain a steady diet of ambivalence and ignorant bliss to maintain their puny stature. As much as you want to punish him or her, remember that little FluffyLoveBunny needs to be ignored after he or she comes home with you. A steady diet of neglect will keep you living in harmony with your new troll!

Where do I keep my new troll?

That is a great (and normal) question! As with any troll, he or she will want to be front and center in your life. He or she will want your never-ending attention at all times. It is their nature. However, to live successfully with your new troll, you must remember to keep him or her locked in a corner or sitting so far in the back of the room that you forget her or she is there. Remember: Neglect makes this work! Don?t feel guilt. It is how this relationship was meant to be.

What if my troll runs away from me and never returns? Does this mean I failed as a troll owner?

Absolutely not! In fact, just the opposite. If your troll gives up in frustration and leaves you for another, that simply means you have done a good job in the care and feeding of your troll. Pat yourself on the back. You deserve it!

However, remember this: The troll population is diverse and re-spawns quickly. Don?t get too comfortable. Before you know it, another troll may follow you home. But, with this handy primer, you will be ready for the care and feeding of your troll!

Good luck with your new troll! May your journey be swift and painless!

Mmmmmmmm.....that engine......do like :thumbsup:

Not one of Foose's best works I must say though.