Carbage

Funny thing is that that heap is not even a dodge but a mitsubishi shitbox.
Lancer? Mirage?

I love the Chevy plate right under the Dodge badge. Those side exhausts are wicked! And what the heck is that hanging off the front bumper?:|

At one point an owner of that car owned a large motor home and used a tow bar to drag it around behind his apartment on wheels. Under that black cover are the mechanical and electrical connections to attach the tow bar and link the car's electrics (tail lights, turn signals) to the motor home's.

At one point an owner of that car owned a large motor home and used a tow bar to drag it around behind his apartment on wheels. Under that black cover are the mechanical and electrical connections to attach the tow bar and link the car's electrics (tail lights, turn signals) to the motor home's.
Don't all towbars have the same fittings? As you say they are for lights but just for a normal trailer or caravan.

The Proton you are thinking about is a Mitsubishi built in Korea. They use the same chassis and body for many years it went off the market just 2 years ago.

Don't all towbars have the same fittings? As you say they are for lights but just for a normal trailer or caravan.

Cars towed behind motorhomes have special towbars that are removable, foldable, and designed specifically to tow a four wheeled car with steerable front wheels. From what I have seen many have dampners to allow for a bit of play as they go around corners.

Ah that makes sense. I've never seen one that looks like this one. It's kinda flimsy looking if you ask me.:blink:

That is just the mounting points under there, the tow bar itself is removable when not in use, leaving only the mounting points and wiring harness on the car.

heck.jpg

The new Honda Integra Type R....or perhaps a Hyundai Coupe? :) (whatever ^^)

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually like it but obviously minus the Honda and Type-R badge.