[19x01] April 1st, 2011

[19x01] April 1st, 2011

• Total voters

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Jonny's Inner Spaz really came out in full force with this one. But that's the only thing that really annoyed me, so I can't complain too much.

Well, no, I will complain about it a bit more. If they're going to stick with the collective reviews, Jonny seems more out of place than ever. If that's the case, I think getting rid of Jonny and keeping Ben would have been the better option.

Too short; Tom needs to return; they need to stop reinventing their format every damn series.

Otherwise, enjoyable. I'm glad it's back, I actually just finished watching the previous series a month or so back.

Is Ben gone for good? If so, I'm glad that happened. The man add nothing to the show and he had the personality of a floor tile. GT-R race was nice, Vicky's RS3 test was good, the team test of BMW X3 was fun and Johnny should stick with out-of-mind stuff like the 27-liter Rover. He's good with that kind of things only, not so with regular car tests. Overall, welcome back 5th Gear.

Too short; Tom needs to return; they need to stop reinventing their format every damn series.

This.

Tom really does need to come back. His reviews were probably the best out of any of the presenters. Jonny is actually a very good reviewer as well, but it seems as of late they relegate him to doing more "extreme" segments.

Graham who does the Fifth Gear Web TV videos is also very good.

Nice to see 5th Gear back. I was really looking forward to it after that crappy series of Top Gear. Can't really complain about anything

Tom has become one of the boss editors with the Top Gear Magazine, so I can't see him coming back anytime soon, unfortunately.

That's great for him, though that magazine is a bit of a joke now anyway.

None of the presenters are in any way bad, its just they all have their own strengths, the people running things just don't see it.

Otherwise, enjoyable. I'm glad it's back, I actually just finished watching the previous series a month or so back.

Couldn't agree more, they definitely got rid of the wrong guy. As much as I like Jonny, I like Tom's reviews a lot more.

Jonny's Inner Spaz really came out in full force with this one. But that's the only thing that really annoyed me

What!?! ;)
I liked Jonny's piece the most!

All in all a great episode. No complaints here.

How could you all miss Jonny's shoes??

nqzad3.jpg