9gag reposting troll
Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
DPQs0.jpg

3_11415115958.JPG

5_114151200.JPG

2_11415115957.JPG

1_114151201.JPG

no, a Lexus will always look like a Mercedes and not the other way around. its like the chicken vs the egg thing. :)

serious now, i dont agree, i think it looks like a benz.

Generic SUV is generic.

The Jeep version looks better.

800px-2011_Jeep_Grand_Cherokee_Laredo_--_08-13-2010.jpg

Soo.. It's a more throrough facelift? :D

No way to know how much is actually new underneath. History suggests it'll be considered a new model:

The W163 had a facelift after four years, and was replaced after another four.
The W164 had a facelift after three years, and is scheduled to be replaced by this after another three, ie later this year.

From the side it looks entirely like a Toyota 4Runner.

Edit: I didn't know there was a new 4Runner, I was thinking of the 4th gen:

2009053011503811780.jpg

Last edited:
Well the main selling point for this car is how well it can withstand dinosaur attacks. I'll reserve judgement until I see how it holds up against a T-Rex.

5_114151200.JPG

00806081990002-480.jpg

Where's the Toyota?

I was referring to the posts above where it is compared to a 4-Runner and an old Lexus, both of which existed after the M-Class.

Yeah... except I was talking about this ML specifically, which is way newer than the 4th generation 4Runner. The old ones don't really have a similar stance to the Toyota in my eyes.

Yeah... except I was talking about this ML specifically, which is way newer than the 4th generation 4Runner. The old ones don't really have a similar stance to the Toyota in my eyes.

I can sort of see what you mean... The new one is a lot bulkier than the others. But I still see it as a natural progression through its lifecycle, I see few similarities between the ML and the 4-Runner. The similarities with the Lexus can be explained by the above post, the Lexus is always made to look like the Mercedes. In this case, the first gen RX drew inspiration from the first gen M-Class.

Last edited:
I don't think the Lexus RX looks anything like a Mercedes, so I suppose this issue of cars looking like each other is highly subjective.