image-725279-galleryV9-puvz.jpg

image-725282-galleryV9-utpr.jpg

image-725281-galleryV9-miou.jpg

image-725283-galleryV9-sjqj.jpg

image-725983-galleryV9-kjnk.jpg

image-725284-galleryV9-ayxh.jpg

image-725979-galleryV9-yuxj.jpg

image-725980-galleryV9-tukv.jpg

I'd take the new Twingo over this any day.

I see Mercedes has been digging Renault parts bin again. That electric mirror adjust knob design must be about 20 years old already. And those door handles and that gear knob has been in use since Megane II at least.

Last edited:
The ForTwo car would actually make sense in a world where people never drove outside of cities and everyone in the city only drove similarly sized cars.
That world... doesn't exist...

I like the optimism of the photographer using the longer exposure blur on the country road shot though. I can just see some prick in a turtleneck saying "It gives it a sense of motion!" and not realizing a car with the profile of a half-brick removes it all again...

The ForTwo car would actually make sense in a world where people never drove outside of cities and everyone in the city only drove similarly sized cars.

I just wish people in my area of florida would understand that this little gocart is not designed to be on a highway with average speeds of 85 mph. There isnt a city anywhere in the area that you could need a car like this!

That world... doesn't exist...

I like the optimism of the photographer using the longer exposure blur on the country road shot though. I can just see some prick in a turtleneck saying "It gives it a sense of motion!" and not realizing a car with the profile of a half-brick removes it all again...
In places like Paris or Rome they make perfectly sense.

Smart-Car-Parking.jpg

5869760-Smart_cars_in_Rome_Rome.jpg

i think i'll have an opel adam instead...
(for some reasons not even clear to me, i kind of like those!)

I asure you - It does. And the Smart ForTwo (so far) has been the king of this european urban jungle ...

Well in my European urban jungle (I live in a capital city so it should be prime ForTwo territory), because they have to share the road with range rovers and vans, I see a lot of their benefits wiped out and shortcomings exacerbated.

Well in my European urban jungle (I live in a capital city so it should be prime ForTwo territory), because they have to share the road with range rovers and vans, I see a lot of their benefits wiped out and shortcomings exacerbated.
Well, if you?re referring to good old under 500k edingborwhatsitsspelled ... wich doesn?t even make the top100 of european cities by inhabitants ... :p ;)

Last edited:
Despite the fact that its utterly hideous and overprices, even in a fairly small "big city" like Stuttgart (600k) parking is so horrible that the Smart has a nasty advantage everywhere you go and look.

Despite the fact that its utterly hideous and overprices, even in a fairly small "big city" like Stuttgart (600k) parking is so horrible that the Smart has a nasty advantage everywhere you go and look.

that. less than 250k people here in aachen, i'm still enjoying major parking advantages all the time :)

Keeps the noble sport of Dutch Smart Car Tossing in business so it's all good.

I'm just happy that we have these rear engine RWD city cars.

I'm not sure why people are all giddyup about the fact that they're RR. You know they'll be ESP'd to hell. The only real advantage (I guess) is that it allows for a tighter turning circle. And perhaps better front legroom, I don't know.

Last edited:
750cc doesn't make it a drift car, even if it's turbocharged

Looks like someone punched an A class in the front and rear

I'm not sure why people are all giddyup about the fact that they're RR. You know they'll be ESP'd to hell. The only real advantage (I guess) is that it allows for a tighter turning circle. And perhaps better front legroom, I don't know.

Because you can drop a Hyabusa engine into 'em.

I've never compared the two, but why get this over a fiat 500? That thing is so cute and loveable and the abarth makes you double take when you realize that "WICKED SICK NOISE" is coming from the little handbag on wheels.