Any "ricers" here?

I'm sorry, but that all comes off as monumentally condescending. The only way he was ever going to learn was if you kept him on equal ground. You talk about him speaking as if he has double the IQ of the members of FinalGear, but while others are giving constructive advice albeit advice with an acid kick, you on the other hand were consistently berating him. Sure this thread may have been a cataclysmic train wreck, but that's no way to act. I don't remember it being nearly as bad when I first came here, and I remember being worse than this guy.

I thought this thread was about autocross?

This thread has been sufficiently derailed. If it's going back to rice, can it be sticky sushi rice? I don't usually like rice, but that stuff is delicious.

The cone-killing splitter could even double as a giant sushi knife. That = win.

Oh I see, he's gone.

Never mind, carry on. While we're on the subject of rice, what's the difference between Thai jasmine rice, Japanese sushi rice and Chinese....er...rice.

Cone splitter + sushi... This sounds like the best innovation in cooking ever.

I'm more of a risotto kind of guy.

Anyone notice yet that the OP hasn't been online for 4 days? Thought not.

This thread has been sufficiently derailed. If it's going back to rice, can it be sticky sushi rice? I don't usually like rice, but that stuff is delicious.

The cone-killing splitter could even double as a giant sushi knife. That = win.
Try Jasmati rice, soooo good.

I came in here ready to say "rice is not brand specific; it applies to the driver's mentality/actions," but you guys made me hungry for some reason I cannot explain....hmm?

:lol:
Try Jasmati rice, soooo good.

yep. i just got introdiced to it. i let my neighbor try some in his honda and it showed a 10 HP gain......wait, maybe that was the new stickers...

sorry, i had to say it.:D

:lol:

yep. i just got introdiced to it. i let my neighbor try some in his honda and it showed a 10 HP gain......wait, maybe that was the new stickers...

sorry, i had to say it.:D
ROFL no harm done :)
I prefer rice pilaf, personally
There is a place here that makes the best pilaf I ever tasted. Also really good shish kebab :)

Last edited:
I saw rice with Mexican plates today...would that be rice and beans?

That would also explain why I usually order my enchiladas a la carte when I eat Mexican food. I'm not a fan of orange Hondas with fartcans. Something about the texture...even with ample hot sauce and VTEC kicking in (yo), yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh...no. I fill up on chips and salsa, anyway.

Last edited: