Battlefield 3

Still the best teamplay based shooter ever imo. :p Every time I play another shooter I end up playing some BF3 again because its core mechanics are just better than anything else. "I should finish some of these single player games I have... nah, another 20 hours on BF3 instead." -me.

But I used to love jets but don't fly them much any more, it's either no competition or a 1200 jet hours asshole with perfect aim who isn't even trying and rapes everything in the entire server. No inbetween. It's not even very fun being that asshole who rapes everything (which I used to be before not playing BF3 at all for 3 months at one point and losing the ability to aim a nose cannon)

The shit bucket jet guys do piss me off, they are 2nd on the list behind the ones that just run/jump constantly and can't be shot.

I love doing this

[video=youtube;yRHyM56w-6I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRHyM56w-6I[/video]

There are days when it just feels like everything that can go wrong, will go wrong repeatedly...
Not a single good round today. What a waste of time.

Last edited:
Really? Because BF3 IMO has some of the worst core mechanics I've seen in awhile. I only really play BF3 for all the fun stuff you can do, not for competitive mechanics.

There's so much randomness involved and the skill ceiling has been reduced so hard that I almost always end up dicking around; even during try-hard moments.

I don't rly play online for the competitive side anymore. I used to do that with TF2 and in a pub game you'll never get the same as in a proper team vs. team match.
Now what I said earlier, I had rotten luck and just down right bad gaming on my part what ever I tried to do. That's how it goes sometimes.

LOLWUT?

End Game

loooooooooool. Can't wait to rape tanks while it lasts :D

also, when did they nerf the canister shell? Seems recent. It seems like it has almost no spread now, might as well just shoot infantry with my cannon... I was fine with the canister/cannon reload thing, but now canister isn't even worthwhile.

note: I don't tank much. Infantry's way more fun.

I stopped using canister shell when they enforced the wait time between canister and main gun so you couldnt quick fire, use HMG, it's way better than what the canister is now, just need to aim a bit, but it can damage all the same things, chopper, infantry, jeeps. And there's no cool down, fire forever!

I did totally not follow the schedule recently.. is endgame now out for pc-premium? I know a few days ago battlelog said I now had access to EG, but then again it told me I have to download and install it in origin, which said there aint not shit to download.

Should be available today. As i understood, it predownloaded on friday.

[edit]
Having returned home I now found that in additon to that 6gb I downloaded on friday, I'm looking at an other 4gb of downloading.

Last edited: