Battlefield 4

even on console this shit locks up all the time

I had the storyline get stuck in Shanghai on the PS3.

I killed all enemies but nothing happened. Had to replay that part to get the campaign going...

don't worry, I finished the game 3 times for the unlocks yet i'm missing 2 of the unlocks from mid campaign

Well, to me it sounded like you thought the BF3 maps were just crap and that's why you played only B2K. :p :)
Most of them were not to my liking for one reason or an other. But IMO limiting hourself exclusively to a few(or one map) will have a negative influence on the way you play.

...wake island still sucked.

wake island was good in 1942

holy fuck I played that game so much, I'd also argue that no battlefield sense has come close on scale or intensity

it also gave birth to this :D which was amazingly hilarious

I will agree that in 1942 it was good. That is due to the US having a flag on the island to begin with, and the naval warfare. That is the only game it works in(1943 counts as 1942).

Yes, Modern Warfare on Wake doesn't work at all, tank ammo spamfest in BF3. BF2 was kind of alright but of course you had jets coming out of nowhere.

For some reason, my 25% XP Boost is giving me 150% xp... leading to one round of Operation Locker netting me 78,000 points.

For some reason, my 25% XP Boost is giving me 150% xp... leading to one round of Operation Locker netting me 78,000 points.
There is a double xp of some kind going on. I got a 90k point round a while back and a friend of mine got a +100k point round.
Spas12 still kicks ass!

Finally started playing this. No bugs or crashes but wow I am rusty...

To be fair all the "old" weapons have had a fairly substantial overhall with new looks, animations and stats. Add to that all the different attachements that affact the guns differently.

to be honest though, the whole game feels more of a call of duty style update than a normal battlefield game

I admit I've only played BF3 before, so I'm not a veteran, but it feels like a good update to me, minus the shortened rank up. I've already gotten a service start in engineer and a few vehicles.

Is there some secret cheaper way to get Premium? I guess a lot of you got it as a part of BF4 itself, some combo deal? I was an idiot and ordered a physical copy so I don't have Premium.

I'm holding out for Premium edition on sale, hoping to get the whole thing for under $50, we'll see if that happens before Q3 next year...