Clarkson's Farm

I just finished it and thought it was as great as his oldschool documentaries, except with 8 times the content. Learnt new things and got some genuine laugh out loud moments while doing so. Highly recommended. Please make more, Jeremy...

I'm really enjoying this show so far. Clarkson doing what he does best. The old L322 Range Rover looks right at home on the British countryside.

Also, you can tell there's a couple of expletives they couldn't use on the BBC. Now that he's on amazon and able to, he makes sure to make up for lost time.

Watched the first three episodes, better than expected so far. Some really funny moments from the old ape and the people he's working with.

Highly recommended. Please make more, Jeremy...

Was thinking he should do a second season, but how would he get time off to do GT ?

Farmers Weekly chat:​

Think he might start brewing Diddly Squat Pee?

Just finished the last episode. I really enjoyed it. Funny that the guy that farmed the area before Clarkson happened to do well in front of the camera too.

I was pleasantly surprised it wasn't just Clarkson playing to his "ape with a hammer" bit. He genuinely worked for this one.

Just finished the last episode. I really enjoyed it. Funny that the guy that farmed the area before Clarkson happened to do well in front of the camera too.

He was quite good on camera. I think it comes from being fairly confident in what he was doing and not pulling any punches against Clarkson. Which made it feel a bit familiar. ?

I'm on episode 5 now, I'm loving it, I love the whole farming/British/cotswouldian feel of it, it's like farming simulator on the really good British maps.

I'm on episode 5 now, I'm loving it, I love the whole farming/British/cotswouldian feel of it, it's like farming simulator on the really good British maps.

I think this is the first time we've ever agreed on anything.

Those maps really annoy me, not enough space. Realistic though. :p

Gerald tho... ?
I tried my best to understand him too but I didn't get much. :LOL:

I tried my best to understand him too but I didn't get much. :LOL:

Glad I wasn't the only one. I pride myself on being able to understand, or at least get the jist, of what people are saying in English, but that man has his own language.

Just finished it, man what a fantastic little series! Fun ride. And what a great little 'family' Clarkson has built for himself.
Caleb, hard working, salt of the earth country boy type, good head on his shoulders, not afraid to stand up to the big oaf......the world needs more people like him, lots more.
Gerald, were do we start with him, equally hard working linguistic genius, cotswouldian royalty, people like that have built the world, they just never get the credit for it........also, at one point I understood the word 'combine'.
And lisa, God how did Clarkson score that one? Charming, not afraid to get her hands dirty, friendly, not at all bad to look at and that accent is to die for.

Watched a couple more last night, still really good although there were a couple of moments in episode 4 that smelt of pre-planned TG/GT style disasters. I'm a bit envious of the people who got to visit his shop in the early days to see the fumbling ape trying his best.
And lisa, God how did Clarkson score that one? Charming, not afraid to get her hands dirty, friendly, not at all bad to look at and that accent is to die for.
Indeed, her accent is like butter. I can't help but be attracted to the girl from the NFU too, the above (minus the accent maybe) but knows her way around big tractors and owns Snap-On work trousers!

She also has no problem calling Clarkson out on his bullshit. I noticed he only tried that once and she shut it down hard.