David's Farm

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
With a little help from Yahoo Pipes (to tweak the feed from YouTube) as well as vBulletin's RSS Poster script, new videos from David's Farm will now be posted in "General Automotive" (as most of his videos are automotive related).

For those who haven't heard of him before, he's a Canadian redneck who posts really interesting videos to YouTube about random crap.

The videos are really worth the watch and I thought it'd be worthwhile having them as threads here.

Once he posts a new video and it shows up, let me know if there's any problems. :)

Is he related to Mischeif007?

Uhm, I totally don't see the point of this.

If you did an feed of the Top Gear videos from youtube and put them in their own section, I would understand.. but rednecks in Canada blowing up microwaves?

Uhm, I totally don't see the point of this.

If you did an feed of the Top Gear videos from youtube and put them in their own section, I would understand.. but rednecks in Canada blowing up microwaves?

But rednecks blowing shit up is awesome! :(

I dunno, I may remove it. I kinda did it just as a trial. I'd do the Top Gear on YouTube, but those have embedding disabled.

Disabled. Doesn't seem to be too popular. :(

Well, I liked it. :(

The fridge explosion one was good, but all the others just seemed like irritating red necks. Not something that fits in on this forum. It's not gone remember, just subscribe to the channel. :)

He just seems really slow and very redneck... driving around in beat up old cars, drinking beer, and talking about his scrap collection. Did you really see that becoming a hit on this site? Not to mention that he loads his videos with google ads, so he is making money off of us viewing his videos. He even showed one of his checks from google, it was for over 900 dollars! Dayum.

He even showed one of his checks from google, it was for over 900 dollars!

I know bloggers who make way, way more than that. Surprised his revenue is so low with the video views he gets.

^ And that point deserved a bump of a year-old thread why???

Is he related to Mischeif007?

No but he lives in the same town and his "farm" is just to the north of the city. I have no relatives in this country :).

I love Davesfarm... If I had is land and skilz though I would for sure build a racetrack on my property.