December 12th, 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, the murcielago was also designed under the watchful eye of vw/audi.

Design:

Murcielago: Luc Donckerwolke
Gallardo: Italdesign & Donckerwolke

Lamborghini was working on a Diablo successor before VW came in. However, VW scratched it and chose Donckerwolke's proposition. He came from Skoda and also did the Audi A2. Then, Giugiaro-Italdesign did a sketch for the Gallardo. Donckerwolke, by then head of the Centro Stile Lamborghini, refined it.

btw guys.. when will this season end.. i have a feeling its soon since the ep's are getting less interesting with time.

So, am I the only one who just loves the looks of Gallardo ?

Overheat said:
I think the Gallardo is super sexy

Its a beast alright, give it to me in black....

I gotta say apart from the phat rear diffuser, I think the new Ferrari 430 aint that flash, I mean its a tarted up 360, hoped theyd go a little bit more different, but in the end at least it aint a Scag!

Jostyrostelli said:
Murcielago: Luc Donckerwolke

That last name sounds german, dutch??
Actually, he's Belgian ;)
He was born in Peru though and has travelled half the world.

• Top Gear 2004 series five -7
-- Dec 12 -- A Lamborghini Murcielago goes up against a Mitsubishi Evo VIII SQ400. We take a look at the new Ford Mustang. Richard and James are in search of the worst handling car. The Toyota Prius gets Top Gear tested. Porsche Boxster vs. Mercedes SLK. There's the seventh instalment of Top Gear Restoration. Roger Daltrey/Star in a reasonably priced car

to get back on topic :wink:

Justin Syder said:
Porsche Boxster vs. Mercedes SLK

hmm... this is a close call... I think the Boxster is slightly better performance wise in terms of handling and power... but I've never seen a review on the Boxster on TG

andyhui01 said:
Justin Syder said:
Porsche Boxster vs. Mercedes SLK

hmm... this is a close call... I think the Boxster is slightly better performance wise in terms of handling and power... but I've never seen a review on the Boxster on TG

Didn't you see the S2000/Boxster/Z4 review? Anyway, I'm behind the Boxster, because even though I don't like it, I dislike the SLK even more.

I think I saw it... it was a while ago.

Sir_dude said:
I dislike the SLK even more.

Justin Syder is not going to like that :lol: ... well TBH, I don't like the new SLK as well or any other Mercedes

andyhui01 said:
I think I saw it... it was a while ago.

Sir_dude said:
I dislike the SLK even more.

Justin Syder is not going to like that :lol: ... well TBH, I don't like the new SLK as well or any other Mercedes

I know, but I've been paying off the Al-Quaida, so when he comes to invade, I'll have my defenses ready. And I'm trying to get that Al-Zwahiri guy or whatever his name was, that Iraqui chief of defense guy. "Americans? There are no Americans". Bwhahahahahaha :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.