December 12th, 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
justin syder said:
No, it means I gotta find another source again and have it re-encoded.

all the more reason to get permanent backups instead of waiting til a problem arises then panic and desperately search for an alternate source at the last minute. :|

YOU THINK WE DON'T KNOW?

stop always saying that, do something if you can, and if you can't shut up for god's sake.

Everyone knows that and if there's none yet there are reasons for that so stop being a smartass, it's easy to critic.

Can't VUK just record it when it reruns? That's today, Monday 13th, 11:20 gmt.

Everyone knows that and if there's none yet there are reasons for that so stop being a smartass, it's easy to critic.

im not being a smartass. this COULD have been prevented. the reason why we STILL dont have one or more backups when Overheat can record them to dvd or the other guy recorded the missed 5thG ep is beyond me.

LOL!!! spoken like a true Bush fan...j/k j/k j/k j/k :p

I'm really not all that blown out about it, its not the first time and I really never got pissed since I mean its not me working and I'm not paying and its all free so whats to complaint about (from my point of view, mine only). Its just disgruntling thats all :mrgreen:

Ultimately these guys are spending their own time and money to provide a service to the rest of us, and we should be grateful for all the work they've put in.

If there are problems it's not our place to criticse. I'm sure a copy will come along eventually, you'll just have to wait a little bit.

As addictive as they are, we're not exactly talking about heroin or something here.. I'm sure we'll all survive just fine until it's released :)

Anyway, thanks for your efforts guys.

Still a better idea to have backups. VUK and Viper have lives so it is possible that they may not be able to rip/upload the episodes as scheduled. I am glad that there are other users who are willing to serve as backups, but this system of backups needs to be formalized so these problems no longer occur.

zfuryz said:
Still a better idea to have backups. VUK and Viper have lives so it is possible that they may not be able to rip/upload the episodes as scheduled. I am glad that there are other users who are willing to serve as backups, but this system of backups needs to be formalized so these problems no longer occur.

Viper is kinda hard to replace since he runs the whole site. I do agree on having another source, at least until VUK solves the problems he has with capturing.

But I don't mind the wait though, I don't need the episode right here and now.

-Sam Damage

pulse said:
Ultimately these guys are spending their own time and money to provide a service to the rest of us, and we should be grateful for all the work they've put in.

If there are problems it's not our place to criticse. I'm sure a copy will come along eventually, you'll just have to wait a little bit.

As addictive as they are, we're not exactly talking about heroin or something here.. I'm sure we'll all survive just fine until it's released :)

Anyway, thanks for your efforts guys.

People read this post again, it's a good one

If I got treated like this by a bunch of snot nosed kids who threw a fit every time there was a blip in the free service I was giving them, I'd quit.

For gods sake man, just be thankful! If you can do it better, then do it. Otherwise, please, PLEASE just be patient.

Domino said:
If I got treated like this by a bunch of snot nosed kids who threw a fit every time there was a blip in the free service I was giving them, I'd quit.

what pisses me off is there are a bunch of noob's who just sign up so they can complain about the video or complain because they can't download it on time...

Hi

I'll have a release of yesterdays top gear down in about 7 minutes. Can that be of help for the rest of the forum?

electr0nique said:
Hi

I'll have a release of yesterdays top gear down in about 7 minutes. Can that be of help for the rest of the forum?

How do you plan to share it? Viper might be interested I guess. What size?

I am interested of course, but I'm not a tracker so I won't be of any use to anyone.

It's 361890441 bytes :)

I have rather limited upload (~70KByte/s), so I'd be most interested in uploading it to one instance, instead of several

electr0nique said:
It's 361890441 bytes :)

I have rather limited upload (~70KByte/s), so I'd be most interested in uploading it to one instance, instead of several

SO write down whole stats to see if it is quality rip and hopefully 007 will seed it

Status
Not open for further replies.