Defense against fictional baddies.

Er........guys...........little help here?...........guys................GUYS!!!!

blink.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blind_io/2010/04/26/windsor_cheval_mirror.jpg

Phew! So do I need to cover the whole house in mirrors or can I get away with sleeping in one of those shiny fire suits?

Well, once you get it to face a mirror, it will never move again. Unless if the mirror falls over, in which case be careful.

^
Two angels looking at each other. Still harmless.

311Obf8SRGL._SS400_.jpg

Reactions: MWF
So the angels are back? Sweet!

In the last episode with them I don't remember them interacting with mirrors that way.

So the angels are back? Sweet!

In the last episode with them I don't remember them interacting with mirrors that way.

They didn't, in their one episode so far ("Blink").

They're back, in a two-parter. The spoiler above was related to the two-parter that the US will have in just under a fortnight, if I'm mistaken. The first half at least's pretty damn good - properly scary stuff for kids.

SpongeBob-SquarePants-p35.jpg

He's impervious to punching. He can come apart and then reform into himself. And that laugh...ohhhh, that laugh!

I think the best solution in the event of a SpongeAttack is to remove him from the sea, dry him out and make a decorative lampshade from his body.

Well, once you get it to face a mirror, it will never move again. Unless if the mirror falls over, in which case be careful.
Won?t do a thing. At least so far, it is said only said that the angels will turn to stone forever if they are seen by other angels and that they can?t move and are stone when seen by an observer - a second thing/person. Nowhere has it been said that an Angel can?t look at him/herself. And there is also the issue of light, so your mirror better be in direct sun orbit so the lights don?t turn off at some point
Personally, I?d have a go with one of these ...

51m8S5%2BZEOL.jpg

sure, the doctor said, "you can't kill a stone" ... but i?d rather take on small pebbles.

Last edited:
Won?t do a thing. At least so far, it is said only said that the angels will turn to stone forever if they are seen by other angels and that they can?t move and are stone when seen by an observer - a second thing/person. Nowhere has it been said that an Angel can?t look at him/herself. And there is also the issue of light, so your mirror better be in direct sun orbit so the lights don?t turn off at some point
Personally, I?d have a go with one of these ...

sure, the doctor said, "you can't kill a stone" ... but i?d rather take on small pebbles.
But then you'd have to stare at all the little pebbles.
That is a bit of a grey area with the weeping angels, why can't you just blow them up?

I always thought Death looked more like this.

dead_like_me.jpg

That is exactly why Neil Gaiman's character was so awesome. She's kind and caring and not the least bit scary, she makes death not such a bad experience.

Terry Pratchett's DEATH is pretty awesome also. Another interesting take on the personification of death was by Piers Anthony in his book On a Pale Horse.

Last edited:
Well, I did some research, and it turns out the best way to fend off Death is adopting a healthy lifestyle by eating a diet rich in fruits and vegetables and getting plenty of exercise.

I'm fucked.

jogging will kill you

Well, I did some research, and it turns out the best way to fend off Death is adopting a healthy lifestyle by eating a diet rich in fruits and vegetables and getting plenty of exercise.

Yess, but most people I know living like that also like to be perfect at everything else, making em drop dead from stress and frustration at 40 :p

we wil be fine......want a beer to go with your steak?

Last edited:
Fellow Not-A-Dudes of Finalgear: I am dissapoint. :-(

Every time I see a girl's car with Hello Kitty seat-covers, decals and the like, my primal response is to want to take a flame-thrower to it.

And that's bad.......why? ::p