Favourite comedy series

Arrested Development. Period.

BlaRo said:
[
Volvo, if you got paid to welcome newbies, you wouldn't be here anymore... ;)

:lol:

Still in production would have to be Two and a Half Men the little kid makes the show, other wise Home Improvement all the way

Two and Half Men is pretty funny, I also like Yes, Dear. Ramond was really funny aswell Home Improvement.

ryzsru00 said:
Still in production would have to be Two and a Half Men the little kid makes the show, other wise Home Improvement all the way
Home Improvement was a classic. I grew up on that show, and I always wanted to be Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor who drove fast cars and grunted a lot. Granted, I've grown out of the grunting phase, hopefully, though some beg to differ...

A great show that was killed before its prime? (Sounds like another forum topic!) "The Hollow Men". "Who's going to watch 'Girls who love Girls who love Ghandi?!'" Once again proving that sketch comedy's always better with a foreign accent. :lmao:

So happy they finally have Home Improvement on DVD watch it every night at at school during dinner its a ritual

What do you guys think about Stella. I think its just plain stupid comedy. I like it, but its just plain weird.

I can't stand it; I suppose I'll have to watch their stage acts to better figure it out (because that's where it's adapted from).

I don't see it lasting more than a season or two.

Yes!! Home Improvement is fantastic! I grew up on that show too. I can't believe I'm the only person to mention Black Books!! All you who haven't seen it, pull out or BitTorrents!! or *ahem* magical delivery pixies!!!

Top Gear - Of course. The cheap car challenges... Pure comedy.

Malcolm in the middle - Because I'm also the middle one of three brothers. Lots of deja-vu's in every episode.

Absolutely Fabulous - Patsy. Nuff said.

Greetings, lip

Did anyone in North America catch the show Reunion last night? It's sort of sappy, but it was pretty good. Like a John Hughes movie in sitcom format.

Now, here's what you should watch :mrgreen:
------------------------------------------------------

Curb Your Enthusiasm - Larry David is the man!

Scrubs - Season five just started

Just Shoot Me! - Not in production anymore, but a pretty funny sitcom (those are rare)

jayjaya29 said:
Two and Half Men is pretty funny, I also like Yes, Dear. Ramond was really funny aswell Home Improvement.

We've only just started getting Raymond other here and it is brilliant. My favourite English ones are:
I'm Alan Partridge
Father Ted
Young ones
Black Books
Bottom
Spaced
Phoenix nights

Extending this to shows that are just funny, QI (Quite Interesting) is a good one. With Alan Davis and Stephen Fry as fixtures, along with Rich Hall and a bunch of other comedians as regulars, it's so great.

even if they're not aired here in Italy (or if aired, it's just old seasons badly dubbed),
throught bittorrent i am actually watching (and loving)

Lost
Family guy
simpson
South park
Joey
My name is Earl
Malcolm in the middle
Everybody hates chris

(+ a bunch of others i don't remember now)