FinalGear Around the World Care Package!

I'm willing to possibly join in. I can do either New York City(Staten Island) when I'm on break or State College,PA (Penn State main campus) when I'm at school! :)

Last edited:
Wait...I don't get this. What are we doing to the Viper when we get it? Are we just just re-shipping it to the next person until it finally reaches Viper007Bond?

You take a pic or two of it at a landmark near you.

Also tea bag the car... :eek: :p

Kidding, don't do that.

I added myself to the list, but note really sure at what stage we're at. Have people started taking photos and posting it from the starting point?

Thomas was supposed to start it off this weekend, but the procrastination bug got to him.

So, is there an official order/way/method we're doing this in?

If I get the package in the mail, who would I send it to next? And when/where would I get their address?

We'll modify the existing list to show who's already received it, then you should probably send it to the person closest to you or if you have anyone special in mind.

Let's save all the shipping wrappers and add them to the package so that at the end we can trace the route and make a little booklet.

What wrappers? Won't we just get a hard box and cover it in duct tape? That's what I'm doing, at least.

Well, who knows how that would turn out, that's why I prefer the postcard idea. You can also write something on it and it comes with a built in picture.

We'll modify the existing list to show who's already received it, then you should probably send it to the person closest to you or if you have anyone special in mind.

Gotcha. I didn't know if it was supposed to be in a certain direction or what.

I'll have to get in touch with Noodle so that we don't end up both taking pictures at 'Manneke Pis' or the Atomium in Brussels :p
Or perhaps we could, and hand over the package manually. :hmm:

Don't worry, the car is still right here on my desk. And it has not (yet?) been eaten by anyone :p

BTW: I took my picture earlier, but forgot to get a postcard. Ice will be informed and do whatever is neccessary as soon as he is around. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
The postal label system varies so widely, the postcard-idea is probably the better one. And for the trace we got the shipping-list, which can be nicely turned into a graphical world map afterwards. Or at least up to the point where the package will be lost. :p