Gran Turismo 5

I've got a Driving Force (the one that came with GT3) and it still rocks. I can see that the EX is an updated version so you should go for it. Cheap, reliable and PS2/PS3/PC compatibility.

P.S: :thumbsdown: for the Xbox 360 not allowing wheels other than the Microsoft licensed ones.

PS3 has to use supported wheels, which means no unlicensed wheels on the PS3 either.

PS3 has to use supported wheels, which means no unlicensed wheels on the PS3 either.

Well yeah, but it supports most of the wheels whereas the 360 can't. For example I can't plug my Driving Force to my 360 because it doesn't have the Xbox button so it isn't recognised. Whereas with the PS3 it's just plug 'n play.

Well yeah, but it supports most of the wheels whereas the 360 can't. For example I can't plug my Driving Force to my 360 because it doesn't have the Xbox button so it isn't recognised. Whereas with the PS3 it's just plug 'n play.

Rumor says the Logitech G27 will be completely multiplatform. I hope so. If the Porsche wheel can get the license then Logitech should be able to.

New GT Portable pics released. I know I will be punished for saying this (this are pics taken for press not from real gameplay blah balh blah...) but they look even better than Forza 2 :lol:

gran-turismo-psp-02-5.jpg

gran-turismo-psp-02-main.jpg

gran-turismo-psp-02-1.jpg

gran-turismo-psp-02-3.jpg

gran-turismo-psp-02-4.jpg

And a new gameplay video ^^
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TToJWW4fmI&fmt=18[/YOUTUBE]

Since when can the PSP push 1024x576? Thats clearly something form a photomode or something...
Now come on PD, better get GT5 ready or I'll never buy a PS3!!!

Is it bad I instantly recognized all of the tracks in the above photos?

Anyways, can't wait for this to come out, its going to be EPIC.

PS3 will attempt to recognize any standard USB device, so I imagine some other wheels would work (although likely not with force feedback).

Eagerly anticipating GT5 and portable. I still have the original Driving Force too and plan to use it.

Is it bad I instantly recognized all of the tracks in the above photos?

Anyways, can't wait for this to come out, its going to be EPIC.

I was thinking the same thing.

STOP TEMPTING ME!

I already have the money to buy the PS3 but I still haven?t done so because I don?t have the money for a new TV and our current one is a 29" CRT...I need a job.

New GT Portable pics released. I know I will be punished for saying this (this are pics taken for press not from real gameplay blah balh blah...) but they look even better than Forza 2 :lol:

Not, better but very close. Not saying much as Forza 2 is uglier than my fat ass.

How can they get that sort of visuals out of a PSP? :b

If I wasn't such a nice guy, I'd say they are bullshitting :b

Very impressive if true though.

And I'm not trying to be an ass, I'm just skeptical :b

the comparism with Forza 2 is ridicolous.

GT mobile does not look better than GT4.
This might be cool on the PSP but don?t compare it to forza 2 which has way better graphics.

Just because you don?t like it, you should not start to behave like a sony-fanboy.

the comparism with Forza 2 is ridicolous.

GT mobile does not look better than GT4.
This might be cool on the PSP but don?t compare it to forza 2 which has way better graphics.

Just because you don?t like it, you should not start to behave like a sony-fanboy.

Drugs are bad, mmkay? and take your fixbox-glasses off before making statements like that. they make you look like total fool.

PS3 will attempt to recognize any standard USB device, so I imagine some other wheels would work (although likely not with force feedback).

Eagerly anticipating GT5 and portable. I still have the original Driving Force too and plan to use it.

Sure at the OS level it does, but through games, that's a different story.

If the device was supported on the PSOne or PS2, you get PS3 support for free.

If it wasn't supported on any of those, odds are good it won't work in game(s).