Gran Turismo 5

do we? I thought we finished it.
We did. And I still say that we'll likely get along very well in the real world. So let's postpone this conversation to another day.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/jeremy_clarkson/article6688804.ece

It turned out they were there from the company that makes the incredible Gran Turismo computer racing game, and they were in England to map out and chart the Top Gear test track for inclusion in the next, even more realistic version. Of course, it was very important that I met the boss.

Naturally, there was much bowing, and a lot of accepting and presenting business cards with two hands. Obviously, I didn?t give him my business card because I don?t actually have a business. Or a card. But I found one in my pocket ? from David Linley, the furniture maker, strangely ? and gave him that. It didn?t matter. He couldn?t speak English. None of them could. Which is why they weren?t offended by my shirt.

But then, equally inevitably, out came the cameras. Many hand signals suggested they wanted me to pose with their head honcho and, of course, I obliged. It would have been rude to say no. But not, as it turns out, half as rude as appearing in the firm?s promotional material in a T-shirt bearing the worst word in the world. Which is what?s happened.

I would like, therefore, to take this opportunity to apologise to the man, the company he runs, all of the children in the world who've been offended and the people of Japan. I am so very, very solly.

Try Lotus Evora or Ferrari 512BB there.. ;)

I have but they are not in the same league of coming out of a corner backwards as the F2007!

Gran Turismo Portable news.

The cover for the PSP game has been revealed and it will make a lot of you very happy.

http://img220.imageshack.**/img220/8936/gtpspcoverimage.jpg

Yes! It's the ZR-1.

And here comes a batch of new GTPSP screens:

gran-turismo-psp-corvette-zr1.jpg

gran-turismo-psp-corvette-zr1-2.jpg

gran-turismo-psp-enzo-mclaren-01.jpg

gran-turismo-psp-enzo-mclaren-02.jpg

gran-turismo-psp-enzo-mclaren-03.jpg

Look at the quality of the thing! :jawdrop:

I'm getting a psp go for just this reason!

If I were you I'd buy the older PSP (non-Go) as it will be much cheaper, easier to unlock and GT Portable will be released in fisical format too ;)

Before someone jumps on those screens again ... I think it's safe to say that these are not direct PSP screenshots, rather than renders based on the graphics engine that will run on the PSP.

about the F2007 in prologue, can I buy it with enough money?

when I couldn't afford the citroen GT it told me I never had enough money. But when I try to buy the F2007 with not enough money it says something else. (I cant remember exactly what) do you need to win every race in the game including all the S class races? or can you just save 2 mil and buy it anytime?

about the F2007 in prologue, can I buy it with enough money?

when I couldn't afford the citroen GT it told me I never had enough money. But when I try to buy the F2007 with not enough money it says something else. (I cant remember exactly what) do you need to win every race in the game including all the S class races? or can you just save 2 mil and buy it anytime?

Yes, you do need an S license. To get one, you must finish 3rd or better in all S-class races AND have 2 million credits.