Guests you'd like to see on Top Gear

hmm... Bruce Dickinson, though he was once on Clarkson's talk show in the late '90s already, id like to see him again with Jezza in one studio :)

Jason Statham - Cuz He's build out of awesome and fueled by petrol
Judi Dench - I just have a crush on Jedi Dench, I can help it.
Daniel Craig - No explanation needed.

Sean Connery, because he drives so much better than Jason Statham!!!

9770144B-BDD8-D061-0BF832AE0D848F61.jpg

See!

(sorry, couldn't help myself)

Sean Connery, because he drives so much better than Jason Statham!!!

9770144B-BDD8-D061-0BF832AE0D848F61.jpg

See!

(sorry, couldn't help myself)

Yesh, sho much sho that he can flip a car from the nearshide to the offshide wheelsh while in an ally that'sh too narrow to drive through normally. I mean, if he can bend shpace/time like that how would we ever know hish lap time wash genuine?

Above post not written in Sean Connery. Sibilants displayed are as a result of having tongue placed firmly in cheek.

As far as a NASCAR driver goes? How about Juan Pablo Montoya?

He could then talk about F1 and NASCAR!

Jason Statham
Brian Molko (Singer from Placebo)
Barry Hay (Golden Earring)
Sabine Schmitz
David Letterman

I had a thought the other day after watching "Death Race" (at least 60% better than I expected it to be, if a little predictable). There have been a number of shouts on here both for Jason Statham and Clive Owen who, with their past movie credentials, would seem to make ideal candidates. However as these past movies (Transporter, BMW Driver series etc etc) give them a reputation as awesome wheelsmen, they would be risking that were they to appear on TG and end up doing really badly.

That said there was a TG mag article about Clive Owen a while back where he had a go around a track (can't remember which but IIRC it wasn't Dunsfold) where they concluded that he does have rather God-like car control.

Neil Gaiman or Terry Pratchett. Just because I'd like to see my favorite authors up there.

cristiano ronaldo simply because he owns some of the worlds' best super cars, despite having tendencies to crash them.
tiff needell because, even though i love the three stooges of top gear, that man could put them to shame over and over again on the track. would never happen though.
carl fogarty to see if he could drive a car like he would ride a super bike.

...the real stig. if course, he hasn't been on already..

I know they did this segment for the UK magazine, but once the F1 season is over, they might get the whole BBC F1 crew on for one episode as the stars, but, of course, excluding the former F1 drivers for the main lap board. So Jake Humphrey, Lee McKenzie, Eddie Jordan and Ted Kravitz.